Kate Beckinsale Is "Barbarella"?
With the lead part currently being in search, words no doubt are circulating around on who may get the coveted role in Paramount Pictures' sci-fi adventure "Barbarella."
Adding the hype on this matter, the Daily Express has come with an interesting tidbit saying that "Underworld" star Kate Beckinsale has been tipped to become the title character in the project, which is a remake of the 1968 flick of the same name.
"The feeling is that Kate has just the right combination of beauty, humour and acting talent for the part," an insider to the paper claimed.
Starring Jane Fonda, the original was made based on the French sci-fi comic book by Jean-Claude Forest which follows the feisty space explorer as she is assigned by the President of the Galaxy to conduct a special mission of tracking down a mad scientist named Durand Durand. Daily Express' insider noted that if Kate really bags the part, she will need to get used to wearing some seriously skimpy outfits - and will have a lot to live up to.
"Jane Fonda made the Barbarella role very much her own all those years ago and she's bound to be a tough act to follow," the person remarked.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says