Vanessa Minnillo Moving Into Nick Lachey's House in Beverly Hills
While Jessica Simpson and boyfriend John Mayer are not ashamed of publication, Nick Lachey and girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo are getting even more serious with their romance. The former MTV veejay is moving in with the singer, it has been reported.
If the New York Post is to be believed, Minnillo has moved into Lachey's Beverly Hills house in the wake of her attempt to become an actress and focus on gigs in L.A.
In other news, Lachey has reportedly popped the question to Minnillo last week after dating her for about one year. And the answer, as we can guess, is the big "YES."
"Nick asked Vanessa to move from her home base in NYC to be with him in L.A. At the same time he asked her for her hand in marriage," a source close to the couple said, while adding Minnillo "told Nick she's ready to be his wife."
Lachey and Simpson announced their separation in November 2005 and had their divorce finalized on June 30, 2006.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!