Vanessa Minnillo Moving Into Nick Lachey's House in Beverly Hills
While Jessica Simpson and boyfriend John Mayer are not ashamed of publication, Nick Lachey and girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo are getting even more serious with their romance. The former MTV veejay is moving in with the singer, it has been reported.
If the New York Post is to be believed, Minnillo has moved into Lachey's Beverly Hills house in the wake of her attempt to become an actress and focus on gigs in L.A.
In other news, Lachey has reportedly popped the question to Minnillo last week after dating her for about one year. And the answer, as we can guess, is the big "YES."
"Nick asked Vanessa to move from her home base in NYC to be with him in L.A. At the same time he asked her for her hand in marriage," a source close to the couple said, while adding Minnillo "told Nick she's ready to be his wife."
Lachey and Simpson announced their separation in November 2005 and had their divorce finalized on June 30, 2006.
More Vanessa Minnillo News
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed