Vanessa Minnillo Moving Into Nick Lachey's House in Beverly Hills
While Jessica Simpson and boyfriend John Mayer are not ashamed of publication, Nick Lachey and girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo are getting even more serious with their romance. The former MTV veejay is moving in with the singer, it has been reported.
If the New York Post is to be believed, Minnillo has moved into Lachey's Beverly Hills house in the wake of her attempt to become an actress and focus on gigs in L.A.
In other news, Lachey has reportedly popped the question to Minnillo last week after dating her for about one year. And the answer, as we can guess, is the big "YES."
"Nick asked Vanessa to move from her home base in NYC to be with him in L.A. At the same time he asked her for her hand in marriage," a source close to the couple said, while adding Minnillo "told Nick she's ready to be his wife."
Lachey and Simpson announced their separation in November 2005 and had their divorce finalized on June 30, 2006.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage