Vanessa Minnillo Moving Into Nick Lachey's House in Beverly Hills
While Jessica Simpson and boyfriend John Mayer are not ashamed of publication, Nick Lachey and girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo are getting even more serious with their romance. The former MTV veejay is moving in with the singer, it has been reported.
If the New York Post is to be believed, Minnillo has moved into Lachey's Beverly Hills house in the wake of her attempt to become an actress and focus on gigs in L.A.
In other news, Lachey has reportedly popped the question to Minnillo last week after dating her for about one year. And the answer, as we can guess, is the big "YES."
"Nick asked Vanessa to move from her home base in NYC to be with him in L.A. At the same time he asked her for her hand in marriage," a source close to the couple said, while adding Minnillo "told Nick she's ready to be his wife."
Lachey and Simpson announced their separation in November 2005 and had their divorce finalized on June 30, 2006.
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years