The Hogans Are "Happily Married"
Contrary to tabloid reports, the Hogans are doing great so far. Hulk Hogan and wife Linda Hogan fire back at reports that their marriage is on the rocks, claiming they are happily married.
In response to the marriage-end reports, the American actor and semi-retired professional wrestler told Us Weekly, "I'm happily married, and everything is cool."
Last week, the National Enquirer brought to the surface report on Hogan's meeting with a divorce lawyer to end his marriage to Linda. The publication even quoted a source as saying, "Wrestling superstar Hulk Hogan, 53, has secretly consulted a divorce lawyer about ending his 23-year marriage with his wife Linda."
The released confirmation could, hopefully, put to rest such false speculation.
More Hulk Hogan News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure