The Hogans Are "Happily Married"
Contrary to tabloid reports, the Hogans are doing great so far. Hulk Hogan and wife Linda Hogan fire back at reports that their marriage is on the rocks, claiming they are happily married.
In response to the marriage-end reports, the American actor and semi-retired professional wrestler told Us Weekly, "I'm happily married, and everything is cool."
Last week, the National Enquirer brought to the surface report on Hogan's meeting with a divorce lawyer to end his marriage to Linda. The publication even quoted a source as saying, "Wrestling superstar Hulk Hogan, 53, has secretly consulted a divorce lawyer about ending his 23-year marriage with his wife Linda."
The released confirmation could, hopefully, put to rest such false speculation.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'