The Hogans Are "Happily Married"
Contrary to tabloid reports, the Hogans are doing great so far. Hulk Hogan and wife Linda Hogan fire back at reports that their marriage is on the rocks, claiming they are happily married.
In response to the marriage-end reports, the American actor and semi-retired professional wrestler told Us Weekly, "I'm happily married, and everything is cool."
Last week, the National Enquirer brought to the surface report on Hogan's meeting with a divorce lawyer to end his marriage to Linda. The publication even quoted a source as saying, "Wrestling superstar Hulk Hogan, 53, has secretly consulted a divorce lawyer about ending his 23-year marriage with his wife Linda."
The released confirmation could, hopefully, put to rest such false speculation.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!