The Hogans Are "Happily Married"
Contrary to tabloid reports, the Hogans are doing great so far. Hulk Hogan and wife Linda Hogan fire back at reports that their marriage is on the rocks, claiming they are happily married.
In response to the marriage-end reports, the American actor and semi-retired professional wrestler told Us Weekly, "I'm happily married, and everything is cool."
Last week, the National Enquirer brought to the surface report on Hogan's meeting with a divorce lawyer to end his marriage to Linda. The publication even quoted a source as saying, "Wrestling superstar Hulk Hogan, 53, has secretly consulted a divorce lawyer about ending his 23-year marriage with his wife Linda."
The released confirmation could, hopefully, put to rest such false speculation.
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper