Big & Rich Cancelled Show for a Little Girl
Big & Rich had to cancel their concert in San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino on April 12 after a young girl was banned permission to enter the building. The girl who is a big fan of the country band did not meet the requirement of '21-years-old and above' because she is merely 5 years old.
Though no dispute has occurred, the duo has left as many as 1,600 fans who were waiting nearly over an hour disappointed. They were told to refund their tickets after the cancellation was announced. Director of the casino Steve Lengel stated, "This was an unfortunate incident and caused great inconvenience for our guests."
The girl who is ill was arranged by a local radio station to meet Big & Rich at the venue. Unfortunately, the casino was not notified upon this plan that nobody could prevent the incident. All in all, the girl still got the chance to make her wish came true. "We did have the opportunity to spend some quality time with the young girl and her family on our bus that evening. I am sorry for the girl, the family and all our fans that did not get to see the show," John Rich said.
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image