Anthony Hopkins Vying a "Wolfman" Part
Looks like it is not possible to see the return of Anthony Hopkins to horror genre after the 1992 "Dracula". The Oscar-winning thesp recently advised UK.RottenTomatoes.com that he is in consideration to take part in "The Wolfman" that Benicio Del Toro is toplining for Universal Pictures.
"There's also a chance I may play the Wolfman in London in a movie with Benicio Del Toro," Hopkins told the site. "My agent says it's a great script but he hasn't sent it to me yet."
"He [the agent] said he just wants to make sure that the deal is all in but I play the Wolfman's father in Paris," the actor added. "A wonderful part."
A remake of a 1941 horror feature "The Wolf Man", "The Wolfman" finds Del Toro as a man who is called home to help investigate his brother's disappearance only to find himself get bitten by a werewolf. Taking helming duties is Chicago-born filmmaker Mark Romanek who will direct from script penned by Andrew Kevin Walker with Del Toro producing alongside Scott Stuber, Mary Parent, and Rick Yorn.
More Anthony Hopkins News
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck