Anthony Hopkins Vying a "Wolfman" Part
Looks like it is not possible to see the return of Anthony Hopkins to horror genre after the 1992 "Dracula". The Oscar-winning thesp recently advised UK.RottenTomatoes.com that he is in consideration to take part in "The Wolfman" that Benicio Del Toro is toplining for Universal Pictures.
"There's also a chance I may play the Wolfman in London in a movie with Benicio Del Toro," Hopkins told the site. "My agent says it's a great script but he hasn't sent it to me yet."
"He [the agent] said he just wants to make sure that the deal is all in but I play the Wolfman's father in Paris," the actor added. "A wonderful part."
A remake of a 1941 horror feature "The Wolf Man", "The Wolfman" finds Del Toro as a man who is called home to help investigate his brother's disappearance only to find himself get bitten by a werewolf. Taking helming duties is Chicago-born filmmaker Mark Romanek who will direct from script penned by Andrew Kevin Walker with Del Toro producing alongside Scott Stuber, Mary Parent, and Rick Yorn.
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth