Anthony Hopkins Vying a "Wolfman" Part
Looks like it is not possible to see the return of Anthony Hopkins to horror genre after the 1992 "Dracula". The Oscar-winning thesp recently advised UK.RottenTomatoes.com that he is in consideration to take part in "The Wolfman" that Benicio Del Toro is toplining for Universal Pictures.
"There's also a chance I may play the Wolfman in London in a movie with Benicio Del Toro," Hopkins told the site. "My agent says it's a great script but he hasn't sent it to me yet."
"He [the agent] said he just wants to make sure that the deal is all in but I play the Wolfman's father in Paris," the actor added. "A wonderful part."
A remake of a 1941 horror feature "The Wolf Man", "The Wolfman" finds Del Toro as a man who is called home to help investigate his brother's disappearance only to find himself get bitten by a werewolf. Taking helming duties is Chicago-born filmmaker Mark Romanek who will direct from script penned by Andrew Kevin Walker with Del Toro producing alongside Scott Stuber, Mary Parent, and Rick Yorn.
More Anthony Hopkins News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart