Anthony Hopkins Vying a "Wolfman" Part
Looks like it is not possible to see the return of Anthony Hopkins to horror genre after the 1992 "Dracula". The Oscar-winning thesp recently advised UK.RottenTomatoes.com that he is in consideration to take part in "The Wolfman" that Benicio Del Toro is toplining for Universal Pictures.
"There's also a chance I may play the Wolfman in London in a movie with Benicio Del Toro," Hopkins told the site. "My agent says it's a great script but he hasn't sent it to me yet."
"He [the agent] said he just wants to make sure that the deal is all in but I play the Wolfman's father in Paris," the actor added. "A wonderful part."
A remake of a 1941 horror feature "The Wolf Man", "The Wolfman" finds Del Toro as a man who is called home to help investigate his brother's disappearance only to find himself get bitten by a werewolf. Taking helming duties is Chicago-born filmmaker Mark Romanek who will direct from script penned by Andrew Kevin Walker with Del Toro producing alongside Scott Stuber, Mary Parent, and Rick Yorn.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage