Disney Is the Perfect Match for the "Undateable"
Set to deliver a good entertainment for male audience, Walt Disney Pictures has preemptively acquired a comedy pitch by Jack Angelo and Sam Brown entitled "Undateable" to develop it into a big screen feature, Variety has reported.
The project is said to depict the real-life tale of romantic loser Brian Wolf who launched a Web site (www.settleforbrian.com) as a last-ditch attempt at landing a girlfriend. Disney-based Adam Shankman and Jennifer Gibgot have been confirmed to produce alongside Mikkel Bondesen of Fuse Entertainment with Alex Goldstone executive producing and Rich Demato co-producing.
"Our management company, Fuse, alerted us to the site as we were fishing around for our next subject matter," Angelo revealed to Variety. "It fell squarely into what we call 'bromantic comedies,' which are romantic comedies that guys actually want to see."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri