Disney Is the Perfect Match for the "Undateable"
Set to deliver a good entertainment for male audience, Walt Disney Pictures has preemptively acquired a comedy pitch by Jack Angelo and Sam Brown entitled "Undateable" to develop it into a big screen feature, Variety has reported.
The project is said to depict the real-life tale of romantic loser Brian Wolf who launched a Web site (www.settleforbrian.com) as a last-ditch attempt at landing a girlfriend. Disney-based Adam Shankman and Jennifer Gibgot have been confirmed to produce alongside Mikkel Bondesen of Fuse Entertainment with Alex Goldstone executive producing and Rich Demato co-producing.
"Our management company, Fuse, alerted us to the site as we were fishing around for our next subject matter," Angelo revealed to Variety. "It fell squarely into what we call 'bromantic comedies,' which are romantic comedies that guys actually want to see."
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift