Disney Is the Perfect Match for the "Undateable"
Set to deliver a good entertainment for male audience, Walt Disney Pictures has preemptively acquired a comedy pitch by Jack Angelo and Sam Brown entitled "Undateable" to develop it into a big screen feature, Variety has reported.
The project is said to depict the real-life tale of romantic loser Brian Wolf who launched a Web site (www.settleforbrian.com) as a last-ditch attempt at landing a girlfriend. Disney-based Adam Shankman and Jennifer Gibgot have been confirmed to produce alongside Mikkel Bondesen of Fuse Entertainment with Alex Goldstone executive producing and Rich Demato co-producing.
"Our management company, Fuse, alerted us to the site as we were fishing around for our next subject matter," Angelo revealed to Variety. "It fell squarely into what we call 'bromantic comedies,' which are romantic comedies that guys actually want to see."
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Get a Glimpse of Demi Moore and Eva Longoria in 'Empire' Season 3B Teaser
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- New Teaser for 'Love Actually' Short Film Reunites Original Cast Members
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods