Disney Is the Perfect Match for the "Undateable"
Set to deliver a good entertainment for male audience, Walt Disney Pictures has preemptively acquired a comedy pitch by Jack Angelo and Sam Brown entitled "Undateable" to develop it into a big screen feature, Variety has reported.
The project is said to depict the real-life tale of romantic loser Brian Wolf who launched a Web site (www.settleforbrian.com) as a last-ditch attempt at landing a girlfriend. Disney-based Adam Shankman and Jennifer Gibgot have been confirmed to produce alongside Mikkel Bondesen of Fuse Entertainment with Alex Goldstone executive producing and Rich Demato co-producing.
"Our management company, Fuse, alerted us to the site as we were fishing around for our next subject matter," Angelo revealed to Variety. "It fell squarely into what we call 'bromantic comedies,' which are romantic comedies that guys actually want to see."
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones