Disney Is the Perfect Match for the "Undateable"
Set to deliver a good entertainment for male audience, Walt Disney Pictures has preemptively acquired a comedy pitch by Jack Angelo and Sam Brown entitled "Undateable" to develop it into a big screen feature, Variety has reported.
The project is said to depict the real-life tale of romantic loser Brian Wolf who launched a Web site (www.settleforbrian.com) as a last-ditch attempt at landing a girlfriend. Disney-based Adam Shankman and Jennifer Gibgot have been confirmed to produce alongside Mikkel Bondesen of Fuse Entertainment with Alex Goldstone executive producing and Rich Demato co-producing.
"Our management company, Fuse, alerted us to the site as we were fishing around for our next subject matter," Angelo revealed to Variety. "It fell squarely into what we call 'bromantic comedies,' which are romantic comedies that guys actually want to see."
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free