Disney Is the Perfect Match for the "Undateable"
Set to deliver a good entertainment for male audience, Walt Disney Pictures has preemptively acquired a comedy pitch by Jack Angelo and Sam Brown entitled "Undateable" to develop it into a big screen feature, Variety has reported.
The project is said to depict the real-life tale of romantic loser Brian Wolf who launched a Web site (www.settleforbrian.com) as a last-ditch attempt at landing a girlfriend. Disney-based Adam Shankman and Jennifer Gibgot have been confirmed to produce alongside Mikkel Bondesen of Fuse Entertainment with Alex Goldstone executive producing and Rich Demato co-producing.
"Our management company, Fuse, alerted us to the site as we were fishing around for our next subject matter," Angelo revealed to Variety. "It fell squarely into what we call 'bromantic comedies,' which are romantic comedies that guys actually want to see."
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Here's Why Chris Pratt Refuses to Take Selfies With Fans
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Lil Wayne Ends Idaho Show After Fan Throws Drink at Him - Watch the Footage
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'