Nude Pics of Kate Moss to Go Under the Hammer at Christie's Next Month
On sale: the nude photos of controversial supermodel Kate Moss.
Two nude photographs of Moss are to be auctioned off at Christie's auction house in London on May 31st. Both portraits, a 1996 print by Irving Penn and a two-meter square image by Albert Watson, are expected to sell for about £22,000 ($52,500) and £15,000 respectively, Christie's auctioneers said.
Also being sold at the auction are Moss' other non-nude pictures, including a set of six prints of the model without make-up, by Chuck Close, which is expected to sell for up to £20,000.
In addition to all, also on sale is the portrait of Moss taken by photographer Corinne Day in 1990 when she was just 16, along with an iconic image of the model dressed in pants and a pink vest surrounded by fairy lights. The photo, taken by Corinne as part of a fashion shoot for Vogue magazine when Moss was just 19, is expected to be sold for £7,000.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test