Nude Pics of Kate Moss to Go Under the Hammer at Christie's Next Month
On sale: the nude photos of controversial supermodel Kate Moss.
Two nude photographs of Moss are to be auctioned off at Christie's auction house in London on May 31st. Both portraits, a 1996 print by Irving Penn and a two-meter square image by Albert Watson, are expected to sell for about £22,000 ($52,500) and £15,000 respectively, Christie's auctioneers said.
Also being sold at the auction are Moss' other non-nude pictures, including a set of six prints of the model without make-up, by Chuck Close, which is expected to sell for up to £20,000.
In addition to all, also on sale is the portrait of Moss taken by photographer Corinne Day in 1990 when she was just 16, along with an iconic image of the model dressed in pants and a pink vest surrounded by fairy lights. The photo, taken by Corinne as part of a fashion shoot for Vogue magazine when Moss was just 19, is expected to be sold for £7,000.
More Kate Moss News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked