Nude Pics of Kate Moss to Go Under the Hammer at Christie's Next Month
On sale: the nude photos of controversial supermodel Kate Moss.
Two nude photographs of Moss are to be auctioned off at Christie's auction house in London on May 31st. Both portraits, a 1996 print by Irving Penn and a two-meter square image by Albert Watson, are expected to sell for about £22,000 ($52,500) and £15,000 respectively, Christie's auctioneers said.
Also being sold at the auction are Moss' other non-nude pictures, including a set of six prints of the model without make-up, by Chuck Close, which is expected to sell for up to £20,000.
In addition to all, also on sale is the portrait of Moss taken by photographer Corinne Day in 1990 when she was just 16, along with an iconic image of the model dressed in pants and a pink vest surrounded by fairy lights. The photo, taken by Corinne as part of a fashion shoot for Vogue magazine when Moss was just 19, is expected to be sold for £7,000.
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram