Rod Stewart Planning a Lavish £1 Million June Wedding
In the wake of wedding reports which details are still being kept under wrap, here comes a new report suggests that Rod Stewart is planning to marry fiancee Penny Lancaster in a lavish £1million June wedding.
The rocker is said planning to spend such amount of money on their big day which is set to take place at the exclusive Italian Riviera Portofino resort on June 16th. "They have hired a venue in the town and he is going to charter a couple of private jets to get his guests there. It is going to cost a small fortune but he wants it to be a memorable day," Britain's The Sun newspaper quoted a source as saying.
The happy couple has reportedly invited numbers of celebrities, including Sir Elton John, David Furnish, Mick Jagger, Scottish comedian Billy Connolly, and Paris Hilton, all of whom has been sworn to secrecy about the wedding.
Rumors on the street say the nuptials will take place at the Hotel Splendido, the place where Richard Burton proposed for the first time to screen beauty Elizabeth Taylor.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media