Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart Are Engaged
No joke, Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart are engaged to be married.
Rumor has it that the action hero actor has popped the question to longtime girlfriend Flockhart, asking her to marry him after 5 years together.
Per Grazia magazine it is said that Ford proposed to Flockhart on April Fool's day with the help of Flockhart's six-year-old adopted son Liam.
"He coached Liam to run up to Calista and give her a rehearsed message, 'Mr Ford is going to be my daddy.' Calista just laughed but it was no joke. Harrison then told her he wanted to marry her. She and Liam are absolutely thrilled about the proposal," a friend of the couple told the publication.
Ford and Flockhart, furthermore, are said to have been planning to tie the knot soon after the actor finishes shooting the "Fourth Installment of the Indiana Jones Adventures." They reportedly want the wedding to be low key and intimate.
More Harrison Ford News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers