Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart Are Engaged
No joke, Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart are engaged to be married.
Rumor has it that the action hero actor has popped the question to longtime girlfriend Flockhart, asking her to marry him after 5 years together.
Per Grazia magazine it is said that Ford proposed to Flockhart on April Fool's day with the help of Flockhart's six-year-old adopted son Liam.
"He coached Liam to run up to Calista and give her a rehearsed message, 'Mr Ford is going to be my daddy.' Calista just laughed but it was no joke. Harrison then told her he wanted to marry her. She and Liam are absolutely thrilled about the proposal," a friend of the couple told the publication.
Ford and Flockhart, furthermore, are said to have been planning to tie the knot soon after the actor finishes shooting the "Fourth Installment of the Indiana Jones Adventures." They reportedly want the wedding to be low key and intimate.
More Harrison Ford News
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna