Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart Are Engaged
No joke, Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart are engaged to be married.
Rumor has it that the action hero actor has popped the question to longtime girlfriend Flockhart, asking her to marry him after 5 years together.
Per Grazia magazine it is said that Ford proposed to Flockhart on April Fool's day with the help of Flockhart's six-year-old adopted son Liam.
"He coached Liam to run up to Calista and give her a rehearsed message, 'Mr Ford is going to be my daddy.' Calista just laughed but it was no joke. Harrison then told her he wanted to marry her. She and Liam are absolutely thrilled about the proposal," a friend of the couple told the publication.
Ford and Flockhart, furthermore, are said to have been planning to tie the knot soon after the actor finishes shooting the "Fourth Installment of the Indiana Jones Adventures." They reportedly want the wedding to be low key and intimate.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video