Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart Are Engaged
No joke, Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart are engaged to be married.
Rumor has it that the action hero actor has popped the question to longtime girlfriend Flockhart, asking her to marry him after 5 years together.
Per Grazia magazine it is said that Ford proposed to Flockhart on April Fool's day with the help of Flockhart's six-year-old adopted son Liam.
"He coached Liam to run up to Calista and give her a rehearsed message, 'Mr Ford is going to be my daddy.' Calista just laughed but it was no joke. Harrison then told her he wanted to marry her. She and Liam are absolutely thrilled about the proposal," a friend of the couple told the publication.
Ford and Flockhart, furthermore, are said to have been planning to tie the knot soon after the actor finishes shooting the "Fourth Installment of the Indiana Jones Adventures." They reportedly want the wedding to be low key and intimate.
More Harrison Ford News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'