Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart Are Engaged
No joke, Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart are engaged to be married.
Rumor has it that the action hero actor has popped the question to longtime girlfriend Flockhart, asking her to marry him after 5 years together.
Per Grazia magazine it is said that Ford proposed to Flockhart on April Fool's day with the help of Flockhart's six-year-old adopted son Liam.
"He coached Liam to run up to Calista and give her a rehearsed message, 'Mr Ford is going to be my daddy.' Calista just laughed but it was no joke. Harrison then told her he wanted to marry her. She and Liam are absolutely thrilled about the proposal," a friend of the couple told the publication.
Ford and Flockhart, furthermore, are said to have been planning to tie the knot soon after the actor finishes shooting the "Fourth Installment of the Indiana Jones Adventures." They reportedly want the wedding to be low key and intimate.
More Harrison Ford News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video