Five Welcome "The Man Who Came Back"
All ready to jump into Western genre, five talents namely Armand Assante, Eric Braeden, George Kennedy, Sean Young, and Billy Zane have given their nods to get submitted into the cast of an indie feature of the kind titled "The Man Who Came Back."
Slated to enter production later this month in Texas, the project tells the tale of revenge in 1870 against the backdrop of a violent labor strike. Other cast members include Carol Alt, Peter Jason, Jennifer O'Dell, and James Patrick Stewart.
Taking the helming duties is indie filmmaker Glen Pitre who is set to direct based on his own script for Gudegast Braeden Prods. and Boden Walker Cable Prods. Steve Bowen, Chuck Walker, Sam Cable, and John Castellanos will all produce with Braeden executive producing.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video