Five Welcome "The Man Who Came Back"
All ready to jump into Western genre, five talents namely Armand Assante, Eric Braeden, George Kennedy, Sean Young, and Billy Zane have given their nods to get submitted into the cast of an indie feature of the kind titled "The Man Who Came Back."
Slated to enter production later this month in Texas, the project tells the tale of revenge in 1870 against the backdrop of a violent labor strike. Other cast members include Carol Alt, Peter Jason, Jennifer O'Dell, and James Patrick Stewart.
Taking the helming duties is indie filmmaker Glen Pitre who is set to direct based on his own script for Gudegast Braeden Prods. and Boden Walker Cable Prods. Steve Bowen, Chuck Walker, Sam Cable, and John Castellanos will all produce with Braeden executive producing.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'