Five Welcome "The Man Who Came Back"
All ready to jump into Western genre, five talents namely Armand Assante, Eric Braeden, George Kennedy, Sean Young, and Billy Zane have given their nods to get submitted into the cast of an indie feature of the kind titled "The Man Who Came Back."
Slated to enter production later this month in Texas, the project tells the tale of revenge in 1870 against the backdrop of a violent labor strike. Other cast members include Carol Alt, Peter Jason, Jennifer O'Dell, and James Patrick Stewart.
Taking the helming duties is indie filmmaker Glen Pitre who is set to direct based on his own script for Gudegast Braeden Prods. and Boden Walker Cable Prods. Steve Bowen, Chuck Walker, Sam Cable, and John Castellanos will all produce with Braeden executive producing.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard