Lloyd Starts His Own Production Company
At the age of 21, Lloyd has taken a huge step to expand his territory. The singer starts his own production company named "Young Goldie Production" where he will sit at the position of Executive Producer.
Backed up by Sho Nuff Records' founder Henry Lee and Jazze Pha, Lloyd started this company for one reason, buttering new artists' path to get signed by a label. "It took a long time, so I figured with this company I can introduce new talent out there as well as bring a few of my friends into the game, who to me has what it takes to make it big in the music industry," he said. "I want to be their stepping stone, therefore giving everyone a fair chance to make a name for themselves in this business."
Llyod is an African American singer who shot to fame after his single "Southside" featuring Ashanti was released. His second album "Street Love" was just released on March 13. He was initially signed to Def Jam and The Inc. Records before moving to Sho'nuff.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'