Lloyd Starts His Own Production Company
At the age of 21, Lloyd has taken a huge step to expand his territory. The singer starts his own production company named "Young Goldie Production" where he will sit at the position of Executive Producer.
Backed up by Sho Nuff Records' founder Henry Lee and Jazze Pha, Lloyd started this company for one reason, buttering new artists' path to get signed by a label. "It took a long time, so I figured with this company I can introduce new talent out there as well as bring a few of my friends into the game, who to me has what it takes to make it big in the music industry," he said. "I want to be their stepping stone, therefore giving everyone a fair chance to make a name for themselves in this business."
Llyod is an African American singer who shot to fame after his single "Southside" featuring Ashanti was released. His second album "Street Love" was just released on March 13. He was initially signed to Def Jam and The Inc. Records before moving to Sho'nuff.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences