Lloyd Starts His Own Production Company
At the age of 21, Lloyd has taken a huge step to expand his territory. The singer starts his own production company named "Young Goldie Production" where he will sit at the position of Executive Producer.
Backed up by Sho Nuff Records' founder Henry Lee and Jazze Pha, Lloyd started this company for one reason, buttering new artists' path to get signed by a label. "It took a long time, so I figured with this company I can introduce new talent out there as well as bring a few of my friends into the game, who to me has what it takes to make it big in the music industry," he said. "I want to be their stepping stone, therefore giving everyone a fair chance to make a name for themselves in this business."
Llyod is an African American singer who shot to fame after his single "Southside" featuring Ashanti was released. His second album "Street Love" was just released on March 13. He was initially signed to Def Jam and The Inc. Records before moving to Sho'nuff.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'