Lloyd Starts His Own Production Company
At the age of 21, Lloyd has taken a huge step to expand his territory. The singer starts his own production company named "Young Goldie Production" where he will sit at the position of Executive Producer.
Backed up by Sho Nuff Records' founder Henry Lee and Jazze Pha, Lloyd started this company for one reason, buttering new artists' path to get signed by a label. "It took a long time, so I figured with this company I can introduce new talent out there as well as bring a few of my friends into the game, who to me has what it takes to make it big in the music industry," he said. "I want to be their stepping stone, therefore giving everyone a fair chance to make a name for themselves in this business."
Llyod is an African American singer who shot to fame after his single "Southside" featuring Ashanti was released. His second album "Street Love" was just released on March 13. He was initially signed to Def Jam and The Inc. Records before moving to Sho'nuff.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones