Lloyd Starts His Own Production Company
At the age of 21, Lloyd has taken a huge step to expand his territory. The singer starts his own production company named "Young Goldie Production" where he will sit at the position of Executive Producer.
Backed up by Sho Nuff Records' founder Henry Lee and Jazze Pha, Lloyd started this company for one reason, buttering new artists' path to get signed by a label. "It took a long time, so I figured with this company I can introduce new talent out there as well as bring a few of my friends into the game, who to me has what it takes to make it big in the music industry," he said. "I want to be their stepping stone, therefore giving everyone a fair chance to make a name for themselves in this business."
Llyod is an African American singer who shot to fame after his single "Southside" featuring Ashanti was released. His second album "Street Love" was just released on March 13. He was initially signed to Def Jam and The Inc. Records before moving to Sho'nuff.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy