Lawrence Kasdan Witnesses "Clash of the Titans"
Making another change on the script of its mythology-based project "Clash of the Titans", Warner Bros. Pictures this time is tapping Lawrence Kasdan to carry out the duty, The Hollywood Reported has revealed.
A three-time Oscar nominee in writing category, Kasdan is replacing "Killing on Carnival Row" scribe Travis Beacham who previously got hired by Warner to pen a draft for the movie. Beacham himself at that time was appointed to take over the role from John Glenn and Travis Adam Wright, whom the company first gave the assignment back in 2002.
A remake of the 1981 cult classic directed by Desmond Davis, "Titans" presents a story about Zeus' son Perseus who undergoes a journey to save Princess Andromeda, during which he must complete various tasks set out by his mighty father, including capturing Pegasus and slaying Medusa. Names to direct and star have not yet been revealed, but it is noted that Basil Iwanyk will produce via his production company, Thunder Road.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7