Lawrence Kasdan Witnesses "Clash of the Titans"
Making another change on the script of its mythology-based project "Clash of the Titans", Warner Bros. Pictures this time is tapping Lawrence Kasdan to carry out the duty, The Hollywood Reported has revealed.
A three-time Oscar nominee in writing category, Kasdan is replacing "Killing on Carnival Row" scribe Travis Beacham who previously got hired by Warner to pen a draft for the movie. Beacham himself at that time was appointed to take over the role from John Glenn and Travis Adam Wright, whom the company first gave the assignment back in 2002.
A remake of the 1981 cult classic directed by Desmond Davis, "Titans" presents a story about Zeus' son Perseus who undergoes a journey to save Princess Andromeda, during which he must complete various tasks set out by his mighty father, including capturing Pegasus and slaying Medusa. Names to direct and star have not yet been revealed, but it is noted that Basil Iwanyk will produce via his production company, Thunder Road.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney