Lawrence Kasdan Witnesses "Clash of the Titans"
Making another change on the script of its mythology-based project "Clash of the Titans", Warner Bros. Pictures this time is tapping Lawrence Kasdan to carry out the duty, The Hollywood Reported has revealed.
A three-time Oscar nominee in writing category, Kasdan is replacing "Killing on Carnival Row" scribe Travis Beacham who previously got hired by Warner to pen a draft for the movie. Beacham himself at that time was appointed to take over the role from John Glenn and Travis Adam Wright, whom the company first gave the assignment back in 2002.
A remake of the 1981 cult classic directed by Desmond Davis, "Titans" presents a story about Zeus' son Perseus who undergoes a journey to save Princess Andromeda, during which he must complete various tasks set out by his mighty father, including capturing Pegasus and slaying Medusa. Names to direct and star have not yet been revealed, but it is noted that Basil Iwanyk will produce via his production company, Thunder Road.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage