Lawrence Kasdan Witnesses "Clash of the Titans"
Making another change on the script of its mythology-based project "Clash of the Titans", Warner Bros. Pictures this time is tapping Lawrence Kasdan to carry out the duty, The Hollywood Reported has revealed.
A three-time Oscar nominee in writing category, Kasdan is replacing "Killing on Carnival Row" scribe Travis Beacham who previously got hired by Warner to pen a draft for the movie. Beacham himself at that time was appointed to take over the role from John Glenn and Travis Adam Wright, whom the company first gave the assignment back in 2002.
A remake of the 1981 cult classic directed by Desmond Davis, "Titans" presents a story about Zeus' son Perseus who undergoes a journey to save Princess Andromeda, during which he must complete various tasks set out by his mighty father, including capturing Pegasus and slaying Medusa. Names to direct and star have not yet been revealed, but it is noted that Basil Iwanyk will produce via his production company, Thunder Road.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress