Lawrence Kasdan Witnesses "Clash of the Titans"
Making another change on the script of its mythology-based project "Clash of the Titans", Warner Bros. Pictures this time is tapping Lawrence Kasdan to carry out the duty, The Hollywood Reported has revealed.
A three-time Oscar nominee in writing category, Kasdan is replacing "Killing on Carnival Row" scribe Travis Beacham who previously got hired by Warner to pen a draft for the movie. Beacham himself at that time was appointed to take over the role from John Glenn and Travis Adam Wright, whom the company first gave the assignment back in 2002.
A remake of the 1981 cult classic directed by Desmond Davis, "Titans" presents a story about Zeus' son Perseus who undergoes a journey to save Princess Andromeda, during which he must complete various tasks set out by his mighty father, including capturing Pegasus and slaying Medusa. Names to direct and star have not yet been revealed, but it is noted that Basil Iwanyk will produce via his production company, Thunder Road.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date