Raja Gosnell Crossing Over the "Border"
Just reported to have taken the director's seat for "The Book Club" last month, Los Angeles-born filmmaker Raja Gosnell has tirelessly added one more directing stint into his list. The Hollywood Reporter has learned that the man is coming onboard to assume helming duties on "South of the Border", a new comedy feature of a Walt Disney Pictures production.
Intended to be a live-action movie in which the animals will talk, the picture will follow the adventures of Chloe, a pampered Beverly Hills Chihuahua accustomed to riding in a purse. On a vacation in Mexico, however, she gets lost and so, has to rely on her friends in order to get back home.
Script has been entrusted into the hands of Analisa Labianco to pen with John Jacobs, David Hoberman, and Todd Lieberman all producing. The latter two, apart from "Border", are also attached to produce four other upcoming titles, including "Swiss Family Robinson" and "The Fighter", which Mark Wahlberg and Matt Damon both toplining.
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date