Raja Gosnell Crossing Over the "Border"
Just reported to have taken the director's seat for "The Book Club" last month, Los Angeles-born filmmaker Raja Gosnell has tirelessly added one more directing stint into his list. The Hollywood Reporter has learned that the man is coming onboard to assume helming duties on "South of the Border", a new comedy feature of a Walt Disney Pictures production.
Intended to be a live-action movie in which the animals will talk, the picture will follow the adventures of Chloe, a pampered Beverly Hills Chihuahua accustomed to riding in a purse. On a vacation in Mexico, however, she gets lost and so, has to rely on her friends in order to get back home.
Script has been entrusted into the hands of Analisa Labianco to pen with John Jacobs, David Hoberman, and Todd Lieberman all producing. The latter two, apart from "Border", are also attached to produce four other upcoming titles, including "Swiss Family Robinson" and "The Fighter", which Mark Wahlberg and Matt Damon both toplining.
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!