Raja Gosnell Crossing Over the "Border"
Just reported to have taken the director's seat for "The Book Club" last month, Los Angeles-born filmmaker Raja Gosnell has tirelessly added one more directing stint into his list. The Hollywood Reporter has learned that the man is coming onboard to assume helming duties on "South of the Border", a new comedy feature of a Walt Disney Pictures production.
Intended to be a live-action movie in which the animals will talk, the picture will follow the adventures of Chloe, a pampered Beverly Hills Chihuahua accustomed to riding in a purse. On a vacation in Mexico, however, she gets lost and so, has to rely on her friends in order to get back home.
Script has been entrusted into the hands of Analisa Labianco to pen with John Jacobs, David Hoberman, and Todd Lieberman all producing. The latter two, apart from "Border", are also attached to produce four other upcoming titles, including "Swiss Family Robinson" and "The Fighter", which Mark Wahlberg and Matt Damon both toplining.
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues