Raja Gosnell Crossing Over the "Border"
Just reported to have taken the director's seat for "The Book Club" last month, Los Angeles-born filmmaker Raja Gosnell has tirelessly added one more directing stint into his list. The Hollywood Reporter has learned that the man is coming onboard to assume helming duties on "South of the Border", a new comedy feature of a Walt Disney Pictures production.
Intended to be a live-action movie in which the animals will talk, the picture will follow the adventures of Chloe, a pampered Beverly Hills Chihuahua accustomed to riding in a purse. On a vacation in Mexico, however, she gets lost and so, has to rely on her friends in order to get back home.
Script has been entrusted into the hands of Analisa Labianco to pen with John Jacobs, David Hoberman, and Todd Lieberman all producing. The latter two, apart from "Border", are also attached to produce four other upcoming titles, including "Swiss Family Robinson" and "The Fighter", which Mark Wahlberg and Matt Damon both toplining.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival