Raja Gosnell Crossing Over the "Border"
Just reported to have taken the director's seat for "The Book Club" last month, Los Angeles-born filmmaker Raja Gosnell has tirelessly added one more directing stint into his list. The Hollywood Reporter has learned that the man is coming onboard to assume helming duties on "South of the Border", a new comedy feature of a Walt Disney Pictures production.
Intended to be a live-action movie in which the animals will talk, the picture will follow the adventures of Chloe, a pampered Beverly Hills Chihuahua accustomed to riding in a purse. On a vacation in Mexico, however, she gets lost and so, has to rely on her friends in order to get back home.
Script has been entrusted into the hands of Analisa Labianco to pen with John Jacobs, David Hoberman, and Todd Lieberman all producing. The latter two, apart from "Border", are also attached to produce four other upcoming titles, including "Swiss Family Robinson" and "The Fighter", which Mark Wahlberg and Matt Damon both toplining.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart