It's Bad, the Beckhams Living Almost Completely Separate Lives
Say it isn't so. The Beckhams' marriage maybe on the rocks after rumors are swirling that the husband-and-wife are living almost completely separate lives on the run up to their move to Los Angeles over the summer.
A source claims, such happening will keep going on when they're living in the same country as both David Beckham and Victoria Adams put their busy work schedules first above their marriage.
The source, claimed to be a close friend of the couple, told the Daily Mail, "The truth is the Beckhams are leading pretty separate lives and David isn't pleased about it. He has a calendar in his bedroom with days circling how much time he and his wife have spent together and he considers it too scant."
Furthermore, the source added hat Victoria is insisting on having two master bedrooms - both with en-suite bathrooms - in their new home so they don't disturb each other.
"Victoria is adamant that they have to have their own spaces because of their different schedules. They are like ships passing in the night much of the time and one is always complaining that the other disturbs them because of their different timetables," the source said.
More David Beckham News
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene