It's Bad, the Beckhams Living Almost Completely Separate Lives
Say it isn't so. The Beckhams' marriage maybe on the rocks after rumors are swirling that the husband-and-wife are living almost completely separate lives on the run up to their move to Los Angeles over the summer.
A source claims, such happening will keep going on when they're living in the same country as both David Beckham and Victoria Adams put their busy work schedules first above their marriage.
The source, claimed to be a close friend of the couple, told the Daily Mail, "The truth is the Beckhams are leading pretty separate lives and David isn't pleased about it. He has a calendar in his bedroom with days circling how much time he and his wife have spent together and he considers it too scant."
Furthermore, the source added hat Victoria is insisting on having two master bedrooms - both with en-suite bathrooms - in their new home so they don't disturb each other.
"Victoria is adamant that they have to have their own spaces because of their different schedules. They are like ships passing in the night much of the time and one is always complaining that the other disturbs them because of their different timetables," the source said.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers