It's Bad, the Beckhams Living Almost Completely Separate Lives
Say it isn't so. The Beckhams' marriage maybe on the rocks after rumors are swirling that the husband-and-wife are living almost completely separate lives on the run up to their move to Los Angeles over the summer.
A source claims, such happening will keep going on when they're living in the same country as both David Beckham and Victoria Adams put their busy work schedules first above their marriage.
The source, claimed to be a close friend of the couple, told the Daily Mail, "The truth is the Beckhams are leading pretty separate lives and David isn't pleased about it. He has a calendar in his bedroom with days circling how much time he and his wife have spent together and he considers it too scant."
Furthermore, the source added hat Victoria is insisting on having two master bedrooms - both with en-suite bathrooms - in their new home so they don't disturb each other.
"Victoria is adamant that they have to have their own spaces because of their different schedules. They are like ships passing in the night much of the time and one is always complaining that the other disturbs them because of their different timetables," the source said.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked