It's Bad, the Beckhams Living Almost Completely Separate Lives
Say it isn't so. The Beckhams' marriage maybe on the rocks after rumors are swirling that the husband-and-wife are living almost completely separate lives on the run up to their move to Los Angeles over the summer.
A source claims, such happening will keep going on when they're living in the same country as both David Beckham and Victoria Adams put their busy work schedules first above their marriage.
The source, claimed to be a close friend of the couple, told the Daily Mail, "The truth is the Beckhams are leading pretty separate lives and David isn't pleased about it. He has a calendar in his bedroom with days circling how much time he and his wife have spent together and he considers it too scant."
Furthermore, the source added hat Victoria is insisting on having two master bedrooms - both with en-suite bathrooms - in their new home so they don't disturb each other.
"Victoria is adamant that they have to have their own spaces because of their different schedules. They are like ships passing in the night much of the time and one is always complaining that the other disturbs them because of their different timetables," the source said.
More David Beckham News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'