The 18th Annual GLAAD Media Awards Winners
GLAAD Media Awards were handed out Saturday April 14th during a celebration held at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles. Among the stars presented with an award at the 18th annual The Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against the Defamation (GLAAD) is Jennifer Aniston who was given the Vanguard Award for her efforts to increase visibility and understanding of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community.
Movie actor Jake Gyllenhaal presented the award to the beauty. Meanwhile, former NSYNC member, Lance Bass, was in hand presented the Stephen F. Kolzak Award for Martina Navratilova.
"Brothers & Sisters," ABC's an hour-long American TV drama series about a large mature family and the events that befall them, was named the Outstanding Drama Series, while the channel's another TV hit "Ugly Betty" named the Outstanding Comedy Series.
In addition, the Emmy and Golden Globe award-winning American primetime television medical drama, "Grey's Anatomy," won the Outstanding Individual Episode award for the episode "Where the Boys Are."
The 18th annual GLAAD Media Awards consists of 42 categories, with remaining awards to be presented in San Francisco on April 28 at the Westin St. Francis, and in South Florida on May 10 at the JW Marriott Miami. Go to GLAAD Media Awards for more.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host