The 18th Annual GLAAD Media Awards Winners
GLAAD Media Awards were handed out Saturday April 14th during a celebration held at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles. Among the stars presented with an award at the 18th annual The Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against the Defamation (GLAAD) is Jennifer Aniston who was given the Vanguard Award for her efforts to increase visibility and understanding of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community.
Movie actor Jake Gyllenhaal presented the award to the beauty. Meanwhile, former NSYNC member, Lance Bass, was in hand presented the Stephen F. Kolzak Award for Martina Navratilova.
"Brothers & Sisters," ABC's an hour-long American TV drama series about a large mature family and the events that befall them, was named the Outstanding Drama Series, while the channel's another TV hit "Ugly Betty" named the Outstanding Comedy Series.
In addition, the Emmy and Golden Globe award-winning American primetime television medical drama, "Grey's Anatomy," won the Outstanding Individual Episode award for the episode "Where the Boys Are."
The 18th annual GLAAD Media Awards consists of 42 categories, with remaining awards to be presented in San Francisco on April 28 at the Westin St. Francis, and in South Florida on May 10 at the JW Marriott Miami. Go to GLAAD Media Awards for more.
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board