Holly Madison Would "Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur"
Holly Madison, the 'naughty' girl who is one of Hugh Hefner's many girlfriends, goes simple for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). The Playboy bunny is the latest one to "Go Naked Than Wear Fur" for the organization.
Supposedly a big animal lover, Holly posed naked for a new PETA campaign and talks about her interest in animals briefly, saying "We have tons of exotic animals and a great zoo department, and we have a zoo permit here. So it's a great opportunity for me to learn."
Further she adds, "I've actually started writing articles for my friend Christopher Ameruoso's pet magazine that's coming out. The first issue is out now. It's called The Coolest Little Pet Magazine. It's like the size of a little TV guide, and I wrote my first article about the Squirrel Monkeys. It was a good opportunity to have an excuse to learn more about the species."
Click here to get a glimpse on the "Girl Next Door"' naked pose for PETA.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters