Holly Madison Would "Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur"
Holly Madison, the 'naughty' girl who is one of Hugh Hefner's many girlfriends, goes simple for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). The Playboy bunny is the latest one to "Go Naked Than Wear Fur" for the organization.
Supposedly a big animal lover, Holly posed naked for a new PETA campaign and talks about her interest in animals briefly, saying "We have tons of exotic animals and a great zoo department, and we have a zoo permit here. So it's a great opportunity for me to learn."
Further she adds, "I've actually started writing articles for my friend Christopher Ameruoso's pet magazine that's coming out. The first issue is out now. It's called The Coolest Little Pet Magazine. It's like the size of a little TV guide, and I wrote my first article about the Squirrel Monkeys. It was a good opportunity to have an excuse to learn more about the species."
Click here to get a glimpse on the "Girl Next Door"' naked pose for PETA.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'