Holly Madison Would "Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur"
Holly Madison, the 'naughty' girl who is one of Hugh Hefner's many girlfriends, goes simple for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). The Playboy bunny is the latest one to "Go Naked Than Wear Fur" for the organization.
Supposedly a big animal lover, Holly posed naked for a new PETA campaign and talks about her interest in animals briefly, saying "We have tons of exotic animals and a great zoo department, and we have a zoo permit here. So it's a great opportunity for me to learn."
Further she adds, "I've actually started writing articles for my friend Christopher Ameruoso's pet magazine that's coming out. The first issue is out now. It's called The Coolest Little Pet Magazine. It's like the size of a little TV guide, and I wrote my first article about the Squirrel Monkeys. It was a good opportunity to have an excuse to learn more about the species."
Click here to get a glimpse on the "Girl Next Door"' naked pose for PETA.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?