Holly Madison Would "Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur"
Holly Madison, the 'naughty' girl who is one of Hugh Hefner's many girlfriends, goes simple for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). The Playboy bunny is the latest one to "Go Naked Than Wear Fur" for the organization.
Supposedly a big animal lover, Holly posed naked for a new PETA campaign and talks about her interest in animals briefly, saying "We have tons of exotic animals and a great zoo department, and we have a zoo permit here. So it's a great opportunity for me to learn."
Further she adds, "I've actually started writing articles for my friend Christopher Ameruoso's pet magazine that's coming out. The first issue is out now. It's called The Coolest Little Pet Magazine. It's like the size of a little TV guide, and I wrote my first article about the Squirrel Monkeys. It was a good opportunity to have an excuse to learn more about the species."
Click here to get a glimpse on the "Girl Next Door"' naked pose for PETA.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby