Holly Madison Would "Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur"
Holly Madison, the 'naughty' girl who is one of Hugh Hefner's many girlfriends, goes simple for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). The Playboy bunny is the latest one to "Go Naked Than Wear Fur" for the organization.
Supposedly a big animal lover, Holly posed naked for a new PETA campaign and talks about her interest in animals briefly, saying "We have tons of exotic animals and a great zoo department, and we have a zoo permit here. So it's a great opportunity for me to learn."
Further she adds, "I've actually started writing articles for my friend Christopher Ameruoso's pet magazine that's coming out. The first issue is out now. It's called The Coolest Little Pet Magazine. It's like the size of a little TV guide, and I wrote my first article about the Squirrel Monkeys. It was a good opportunity to have an excuse to learn more about the species."
Click here to get a glimpse on the "Girl Next Door"' naked pose for PETA.
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video