Halle Berry Is Determined to Conceive by the End of the Year
Well aware of her age, Halle Berry has set the date for herself to get pregnant.
The actress, who is dating 31-year-old model Gabriel Aubry, said "Having children is my next big project. I'm planning on becoming pregnant by the end of the year - it's my age, it's only natural."
Berry and Aubry, in fact, have been thinking of adoption option if they can't have one of their own. "If it can't happen naturally, Gabriel and I will adopt," so she said.
Now that she has the option in mind, can you guess from which country will the couple adopt? And how many they would like to have?
More Halle Berry News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture