Halle Berry Is Determined to Conceive by the End of the Year
Well aware of her age, Halle Berry has set the date for herself to get pregnant.
The actress, who is dating 31-year-old model Gabriel Aubry, said "Having children is my next big project. I'm planning on becoming pregnant by the end of the year - it's my age, it's only natural."
Berry and Aubry, in fact, have been thinking of adoption option if they can't have one of their own. "If it can't happen naturally, Gabriel and I will adopt," so she said.
Now that she has the option in mind, can you guess from which country will the couple adopt? And how many they would like to have?
More Halle Berry News
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna