Halle Berry Is Determined to Conceive by the End of the Year
Well aware of her age, Halle Berry has set the date for herself to get pregnant.
The actress, who is dating 31-year-old model Gabriel Aubry, said "Having children is my next big project. I'm planning on becoming pregnant by the end of the year - it's my age, it's only natural."
Berry and Aubry, in fact, have been thinking of adoption option if they can't have one of their own. "If it can't happen naturally, Gabriel and I will adopt," so she said.
Now that she has the option in mind, can you guess from which country will the couple adopt? And how many they would like to have?
More Halle Berry News
- Kim Kardashian Loses 100.000 Followers on Instagram After Unretouched Photos Controversy
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos