Halle Berry Is Determined to Conceive by the End of the Year
Well aware of her age, Halle Berry has set the date for herself to get pregnant.
The actress, who is dating 31-year-old model Gabriel Aubry, said "Having children is my next big project. I'm planning on becoming pregnant by the end of the year - it's my age, it's only natural."
Berry and Aubry, in fact, have been thinking of adoption option if they can't have one of their own. "If it can't happen naturally, Gabriel and I will adopt," so she said.
Now that she has the option in mind, can you guess from which country will the couple adopt? And how many they would like to have?
More Halle Berry News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed