Halle Berry Is Determined to Conceive by the End of the Year
Well aware of her age, Halle Berry has set the date for herself to get pregnant.
The actress, who is dating 31-year-old model Gabriel Aubry, said "Having children is my next big project. I'm planning on becoming pregnant by the end of the year - it's my age, it's only natural."
Berry and Aubry, in fact, have been thinking of adoption option if they can't have one of their own. "If it can't happen naturally, Gabriel and I will adopt," so she said.
Now that she has the option in mind, can you guess from which country will the couple adopt? And how many they would like to have?
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion