Corinne Bailey Rae Misses the Studio
While juggling with her time as the opening act for John Legend's tour, Corinne Bailey Rae can't help to get home soon. Apparently she would like to get back to the studio to record her sophomore album.
"When I get back from this tour I'm going to have quite a big break and over that time I guess I'll start writing and starting to get my head in that mode again, going from performing all the time and doing lots of promotion to actually being more creative again. I'm really looking forward to writing more. I can't wait for that - for the next phase of things," she said.
Though can't wait for a new record, she is still a hot commodity through her debut album. The third single "I'd Like To" had just been released in UK and is planned to hit US stores soon.
In her contribution for John Legend's tour meanwhile, she felt the joy of being appreciated and well responded. This tour will continue up to May 5 and then Rae will be able to make use the 2 months off before hitting the stage again in Live Earth concert on July 7 and in V festival in August.
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck