Richard Dreyfuss and Bette Midler Have "Lust for Life"
Brought together again for the first time since 1986's "Down and Out in Beverly Hills", Richard Dreyfuss and Bette Midler are both set to evoke moviegoers' laughs through a new comedy feature titled "Lust for Life", Moviehole has revealed.
A Walt Disney Pictures production, the project finds Dreyfuss as a seventy-something widower who becomes more free-spirited and romantic when he retires, unnerving his forty-something children and delighting his adoring teen grandson. "Raising Helen" director Garry Marshall has been tapped to helm with Jillian Tohber penning the script.
In related news, Dreyfuss is also reported to have landed a role in sports drama "Sweetwater" alongside Henry Simmons and rapper-thesp Lil' Romeo. Written and directed by Martin Guigui, the flick follows the life story of Nat "Sweetwater" Clifton, the first African-American basketball player to play for an NBA team.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri