Richard Dreyfuss and Bette Midler Have "Lust for Life"
Brought together again for the first time since 1986's "Down and Out in Beverly Hills", Richard Dreyfuss and Bette Midler are both set to evoke moviegoers' laughs through a new comedy feature titled "Lust for Life", Moviehole has revealed.
A Walt Disney Pictures production, the project finds Dreyfuss as a seventy-something widower who becomes more free-spirited and romantic when he retires, unnerving his forty-something children and delighting his adoring teen grandson. "Raising Helen" director Garry Marshall has been tapped to helm with Jillian Tohber penning the script.
In related news, Dreyfuss is also reported to have landed a role in sports drama "Sweetwater" alongside Henry Simmons and rapper-thesp Lil' Romeo. Written and directed by Martin Guigui, the flick follows the life story of Nat "Sweetwater" Clifton, the first African-American basketball player to play for an NBA team.
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington