Richard Dreyfuss and Bette Midler Have "Lust for Life"
Brought together again for the first time since 1986's "Down and Out in Beverly Hills", Richard Dreyfuss and Bette Midler are both set to evoke moviegoers' laughs through a new comedy feature titled "Lust for Life", Moviehole has revealed.
A Walt Disney Pictures production, the project finds Dreyfuss as a seventy-something widower who becomes more free-spirited and romantic when he retires, unnerving his forty-something children and delighting his adoring teen grandson. "Raising Helen" director Garry Marshall has been tapped to helm with Jillian Tohber penning the script.
In related news, Dreyfuss is also reported to have landed a role in sports drama "Sweetwater" alongside Henry Simmons and rapper-thesp Lil' Romeo. Written and directed by Martin Guigui, the flick follows the life story of Nat "Sweetwater" Clifton, the first African-American basketball player to play for an NBA team.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media