Richard Dreyfuss and Bette Midler Have "Lust for Life"
Brought together again for the first time since 1986's "Down and Out in Beverly Hills", Richard Dreyfuss and Bette Midler are both set to evoke moviegoers' laughs through a new comedy feature titled "Lust for Life", Moviehole has revealed.
A Walt Disney Pictures production, the project finds Dreyfuss as a seventy-something widower who becomes more free-spirited and romantic when he retires, unnerving his forty-something children and delighting his adoring teen grandson. "Raising Helen" director Garry Marshall has been tapped to helm with Jillian Tohber penning the script.
In related news, Dreyfuss is also reported to have landed a role in sports drama "Sweetwater" alongside Henry Simmons and rapper-thesp Lil' Romeo. Written and directed by Martin Guigui, the flick follows the life story of Nat "Sweetwater" Clifton, the first African-American basketball player to play for an NBA team.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce