Richard Dreyfuss and Bette Midler Have "Lust for Life"
Brought together again for the first time since 1986's "Down and Out in Beverly Hills", Richard Dreyfuss and Bette Midler are both set to evoke moviegoers' laughs through a new comedy feature titled "Lust for Life", Moviehole has revealed.
A Walt Disney Pictures production, the project finds Dreyfuss as a seventy-something widower who becomes more free-spirited and romantic when he retires, unnerving his forty-something children and delighting his adoring teen grandson. "Raising Helen" director Garry Marshall has been tapped to helm with Jillian Tohber penning the script.
In related news, Dreyfuss is also reported to have landed a role in sports drama "Sweetwater" alongside Henry Simmons and rapper-thesp Lil' Romeo. Written and directed by Martin Guigui, the flick follows the life story of Nat "Sweetwater" Clifton, the first African-American basketball player to play for an NBA team.
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram