Rumors on Leonardo DiCaprio to Become a Father Are 100 Percent Made Up
It seems that Leonardo DiCaprio isn't going to become a daddy. Not now at least. The actor comes to denial, put to rest rumors claiming girlfriend Bar Refaeli is pregnant with their first child together which then leads to wedding rumors, said to take place this summer.
Would like to set the record straight, the actor has through his representative said, "The story is totally (explitive). 100 per cent made up (explitive)."
It was reported yesterday that the actor's girlfriend, Israeli model Refaeli, is expecting their first child in the autumn. The Mirror even quoted the couple's friends claiming they are "delighted" by the news.
Now that Leo has come to official confirmation regarding the speculation, we are sad to say that there won't be any wedding nor will baby for the couple. Not yet.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress