Rumors on Leonardo DiCaprio to Become a Father Are 100 Percent Made Up
It seems that Leonardo DiCaprio isn't going to become a daddy. Not now at least. The actor comes to denial, put to rest rumors claiming girlfriend Bar Refaeli is pregnant with their first child together which then leads to wedding rumors, said to take place this summer.
Would like to set the record straight, the actor has through his representative said, "The story is totally (explitive). 100 per cent made up (explitive)."
It was reported yesterday that the actor's girlfriend, Israeli model Refaeli, is expecting their first child in the autumn. The Mirror even quoted the couple's friends claiming they are "delighted" by the news.
Now that Leo has come to official confirmation regarding the speculation, we are sad to say that there won't be any wedding nor will baby for the couple. Not yet.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp