Rumors on Leonardo DiCaprio to Become a Father Are 100 Percent Made Up
It seems that Leonardo DiCaprio isn't going to become a daddy. Not now at least. The actor comes to denial, put to rest rumors claiming girlfriend Bar Refaeli is pregnant with their first child together which then leads to wedding rumors, said to take place this summer.
Would like to set the record straight, the actor has through his representative said, "The story is totally (explitive). 100 per cent made up (explitive)."
It was reported yesterday that the actor's girlfriend, Israeli model Refaeli, is expecting their first child in the autumn. The Mirror even quoted the couple's friends claiming they are "delighted" by the news.
Now that Leo has come to official confirmation regarding the speculation, we are sad to say that there won't be any wedding nor will baby for the couple. Not yet.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding