Rumors on Leonardo DiCaprio to Become a Father Are 100 Percent Made Up
It seems that Leonardo DiCaprio isn't going to become a daddy. Not now at least. The actor comes to denial, put to rest rumors claiming girlfriend Bar Refaeli is pregnant with their first child together which then leads to wedding rumors, said to take place this summer.
Would like to set the record straight, the actor has through his representative said, "The story is totally (explitive). 100 per cent made up (explitive)."
It was reported yesterday that the actor's girlfriend, Israeli model Refaeli, is expecting their first child in the autumn. The Mirror even quoted the couple's friends claiming they are "delighted" by the news.
Now that Leo has come to official confirmation regarding the speculation, we are sad to say that there won't be any wedding nor will baby for the couple. Not yet.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic