Rumors on Leonardo DiCaprio to Become a Father Are 100 Percent Made Up
It seems that Leonardo DiCaprio isn't going to become a daddy. Not now at least. The actor comes to denial, put to rest rumors claiming girlfriend Bar Refaeli is pregnant with their first child together which then leads to wedding rumors, said to take place this summer.
Would like to set the record straight, the actor has through his representative said, "The story is totally (explitive). 100 per cent made up (explitive)."
It was reported yesterday that the actor's girlfriend, Israeli model Refaeli, is expecting their first child in the autumn. The Mirror even quoted the couple's friends claiming they are "delighted" by the news.
Now that Leo has come to official confirmation regarding the speculation, we are sad to say that there won't be any wedding nor will baby for the couple. Not yet.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!