Bon Jovi, First to Taste Rebuilt O2
Bon Jovi will be the first musician to officially re-open the newly rebuilt The O2, or formerly known as Millenium Dome on June 24.
Justin Timberlake, The Rolling Stones, Scissor Sisters, Take That and Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of the Worlds have all booked a time slot for their concerts at the London's stadium. Before them, The O2 will be opened on June 23 for its employees only in a free event featuring Tom Jones, Kaiser Chiefs and Basement Jaxx.
The construction has resulted in a better space that can hold up to 30,000 people in the main hall and a smaller scale in Indigo room.
More Bon Jovi News
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap