Bon Jovi, First to Taste Rebuilt O2
Bon Jovi will be the first musician to officially re-open the newly rebuilt The O2, or formerly known as Millenium Dome on June 24.
Justin Timberlake, The Rolling Stones, Scissor Sisters, Take That and Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of the Worlds have all booked a time slot for their concerts at the London's stadium. Before them, The O2 will be opened on June 23 for its employees only in a free event featuring Tom Jones, Kaiser Chiefs and Basement Jaxx.
The construction has resulted in a better space that can hold up to 30,000 people in the main hall and a smaller scale in Indigo room.
More Bon Jovi News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia