Bon Jovi, First to Taste Rebuilt O2
Bon Jovi will be the first musician to officially re-open the newly rebuilt The O2, or formerly known as Millenium Dome on June 24.
Justin Timberlake, The Rolling Stones, Scissor Sisters, Take That and Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of the Worlds have all booked a time slot for their concerts at the London's stadium. Before them, The O2 will be opened on June 23 for its employees only in a free event featuring Tom Jones, Kaiser Chiefs and Basement Jaxx.
The construction has resulted in a better space that can hold up to 30,000 people in the main hall and a smaller scale in Indigo room.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle