Bon Jovi, First to Taste Rebuilt O2
Bon Jovi will be the first musician to officially re-open the newly rebuilt The O2, or formerly known as Millenium Dome on June 24.
Justin Timberlake, The Rolling Stones, Scissor Sisters, Take That and Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of the Worlds have all booked a time slot for their concerts at the London's stadium. Before them, The O2 will be opened on June 23 for its employees only in a free event featuring Tom Jones, Kaiser Chiefs and Basement Jaxx.
The construction has resulted in a better space that can hold up to 30,000 people in the main hall and a smaller scale in Indigo room.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'