Bon Jovi, First to Taste Rebuilt O2
Bon Jovi will be the first musician to officially re-open the newly rebuilt The O2, or formerly known as Millenium Dome on June 24.
Justin Timberlake, The Rolling Stones, Scissor Sisters, Take That and Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of the Worlds have all booked a time slot for their concerts at the London's stadium. Before them, The O2 will be opened on June 23 for its employees only in a free event featuring Tom Jones, Kaiser Chiefs and Basement Jaxx.
The construction has resulted in a better space that can hold up to 30,000 people in the main hall and a smaller scale in Indigo room.
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer