New Line Seduced by "The Latin Lover"
Continuously filling up its future slate, New Line is on the move to develop a comedic feature entitled "The Latin Lover" following its successful attempt to acquire its rights from Spanish actor Santiago Segura, Variety has learned.
Story concerns two seasoned lotharios who are betting on whether they can turn their country club janitor into a debonair playboy in an attempt to determine whether the art of seduction is an innate talent or something that can be taught.
Project will be set up at Benderspink with Chris Bender, JC Spink, and Jake Weiner all producing and Segura executive producing. It is the second teaming New Line and Segura make after "Torrente", an Americanized remake of the actor's hit franchise, which duo Mike Bender and Doug Chernack have been assigned to adapt.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season