New Line Seduced by "The Latin Lover"
Continuously filling up its future slate, New Line is on the move to develop a comedic feature entitled "The Latin Lover" following its successful attempt to acquire its rights from Spanish actor Santiago Segura, Variety has learned.
Story concerns two seasoned lotharios who are betting on whether they can turn their country club janitor into a debonair playboy in an attempt to determine whether the art of seduction is an innate talent or something that can be taught.
Project will be set up at Benderspink with Chris Bender, JC Spink, and Jake Weiner all producing and Segura executive producing. It is the second teaming New Line and Segura make after "Torrente", an Americanized remake of the actor's hit franchise, which duo Mike Bender and Doug Chernack have been assigned to adapt.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival