New Line Seduced by "The Latin Lover"
Continuously filling up its future slate, New Line is on the move to develop a comedic feature entitled "The Latin Lover" following its successful attempt to acquire its rights from Spanish actor Santiago Segura, Variety has learned.
Story concerns two seasoned lotharios who are betting on whether they can turn their country club janitor into a debonair playboy in an attempt to determine whether the art of seduction is an innate talent or something that can be taught.
Project will be set up at Benderspink with Chris Bender, JC Spink, and Jake Weiner all producing and Segura executive producing. It is the second teaming New Line and Segura make after "Torrente", an Americanized remake of the actor's hit franchise, which duo Mike Bender and Doug Chernack have been assigned to adapt.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake