Penelope Cruz: "I Want to Have My Own Kids, but Also Adopt"
Wanna know who's the latest celebrity having adoption in mind? It's Penelope Cruz. The movie beauty, in an interview with Spanish Marie Claire for it's May issue, spills the bean on her ambition to start a family.
To the publication Cruz revealed that not only she wishes to have kids of her own, but hopes of adopting some day. "I want to have my own kids, but also adopt. For awhile, I've had the feeling that my life won't be complete if I don't adopt," the actress said.
So who will the baby daddy be if she decides to have one of her own? Being asked on that matter Cruz remains tight-lipped, insisting "That's all I'm going to say. I know in past interviews I talk about my job, but the article only talks about my [personal] life. I'm not entering into that game."
Cruz split from ex-boyfriend Matthew McConaughey last year. Claiming to be single, she however has been linked to Orlando Bloom and Josh Hartnett among others.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia