Penelope Cruz: "I Want to Have My Own Kids, but Also Adopt"
Wanna know who's the latest celebrity having adoption in mind? It's Penelope Cruz. The movie beauty, in an interview with Spanish Marie Claire for it's May issue, spills the bean on her ambition to start a family.
To the publication Cruz revealed that not only she wishes to have kids of her own, but hopes of adopting some day. "I want to have my own kids, but also adopt. For awhile, I've had the feeling that my life won't be complete if I don't adopt," the actress said.
So who will the baby daddy be if she decides to have one of her own? Being asked on that matter Cruz remains tight-lipped, insisting "That's all I'm going to say. I know in past interviews I talk about my job, but the article only talks about my [personal] life. I'm not entering into that game."
Cruz split from ex-boyfriend Matthew McConaughey last year. Claiming to be single, she however has been linked to Orlando Bloom and Josh Hartnett among others.
More Penelope Cruz News
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body