Penelope Cruz: "I Want to Have My Own Kids, but Also Adopt"
Wanna know who's the latest celebrity having adoption in mind? It's Penelope Cruz. The movie beauty, in an interview with Spanish Marie Claire for it's May issue, spills the bean on her ambition to start a family.
To the publication Cruz revealed that not only she wishes to have kids of her own, but hopes of adopting some day. "I want to have my own kids, but also adopt. For awhile, I've had the feeling that my life won't be complete if I don't adopt," the actress said.
So who will the baby daddy be if she decides to have one of her own? Being asked on that matter Cruz remains tight-lipped, insisting "That's all I'm going to say. I know in past interviews I talk about my job, but the article only talks about my [personal] life. I'm not entering into that game."
Cruz split from ex-boyfriend Matthew McConaughey last year. Claiming to be single, she however has been linked to Orlando Bloom and Josh Hartnett among others.
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date