Penelope Cruz: "I Want to Have My Own Kids, but Also Adopt"
Wanna know who's the latest celebrity having adoption in mind? It's Penelope Cruz. The movie beauty, in an interview with Spanish Marie Claire for it's May issue, spills the bean on her ambition to start a family.
To the publication Cruz revealed that not only she wishes to have kids of her own, but hopes of adopting some day. "I want to have my own kids, but also adopt. For awhile, I've had the feeling that my life won't be complete if I don't adopt," the actress said.
So who will the baby daddy be if she decides to have one of her own? Being asked on that matter Cruz remains tight-lipped, insisting "That's all I'm going to say. I know in past interviews I talk about my job, but the article only talks about my [personal] life. I'm not entering into that game."
Cruz split from ex-boyfriend Matthew McConaughey last year. Claiming to be single, she however has been linked to Orlando Bloom and Josh Hartnett among others.
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video