Penelope Cruz: "I Want to Have My Own Kids, but Also Adopt"
Wanna know who's the latest celebrity having adoption in mind? It's Penelope Cruz. The movie beauty, in an interview with Spanish Marie Claire for it's May issue, spills the bean on her ambition to start a family.
To the publication Cruz revealed that not only she wishes to have kids of her own, but hopes of adopting some day. "I want to have my own kids, but also adopt. For awhile, I've had the feeling that my life won't be complete if I don't adopt," the actress said.
So who will the baby daddy be if she decides to have one of her own? Being asked on that matter Cruz remains tight-lipped, insisting "That's all I'm going to say. I know in past interviews I talk about my job, but the article only talks about my [personal] life. I'm not entering into that game."
Cruz split from ex-boyfriend Matthew McConaughey last year. Claiming to be single, she however has been linked to Orlando Bloom and Josh Hartnett among others.
More Penelope Cruz News
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler