James Blunt Escaped Hit and Run Charges
James Blunt is in good luck for sure as he has narrowly escaped criminal charges for an alleged hit and run incident during which he drove over someone's foot while leaving a party in February.
Confirmed the decision, the city attorney's spokesman Frank Mateljan said Friday April 13th, "After review of the information provided, we've decided not to file charges at this time."
Back on February 24th, the singer and his then-girlfriend Petra Nemcova were leaving a party at Hollywood agent Bryan Lourd's house when he reportedly drove his black SUV over the leg of an autograph seeker.
While the city attorney's spokesman won't comment further on that encounter, Blunt's publicist could not be reach for comment.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia