James Blunt Escaped Hit and Run Charges
James Blunt is in good luck for sure as he has narrowly escaped criminal charges for an alleged hit and run incident during which he drove over someone's foot while leaving a party in February.
Confirmed the decision, the city attorney's spokesman Frank Mateljan said Friday April 13th, "After review of the information provided, we've decided not to file charges at this time."
Back on February 24th, the singer and his then-girlfriend Petra Nemcova were leaving a party at Hollywood agent Bryan Lourd's house when he reportedly drove his black SUV over the leg of an autograph seeker.
While the city attorney's spokesman won't comment further on that encounter, Blunt's publicist could not be reach for comment.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed