James Blunt Escaped Hit and Run Charges
James Blunt is in good luck for sure as he has narrowly escaped criminal charges for an alleged hit and run incident during which he drove over someone's foot while leaving a party in February.
Confirmed the decision, the city attorney's spokesman Frank Mateljan said Friday April 13th, "After review of the information provided, we've decided not to file charges at this time."
Back on February 24th, the singer and his then-girlfriend Petra Nemcova were leaving a party at Hollywood agent Bryan Lourd's house when he reportedly drove his black SUV over the leg of an autograph seeker.
While the city attorney's spokesman won't comment further on that encounter, Blunt's publicist could not be reach for comment.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off