James Blunt Escaped Hit and Run Charges
James Blunt is in good luck for sure as he has narrowly escaped criminal charges for an alleged hit and run incident during which he drove over someone's foot while leaving a party in February.
Confirmed the decision, the city attorney's spokesman Frank Mateljan said Friday April 13th, "After review of the information provided, we've decided not to file charges at this time."
Back on February 24th, the singer and his then-girlfriend Petra Nemcova were leaving a party at Hollywood agent Bryan Lourd's house when he reportedly drove his black SUV over the leg of an autograph seeker.
While the city attorney's spokesman won't comment further on that encounter, Blunt's publicist could not be reach for comment.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny