James Blunt Escaped Hit and Run Charges
James Blunt is in good luck for sure as he has narrowly escaped criminal charges for an alleged hit and run incident during which he drove over someone's foot while leaving a party in February.
Confirmed the decision, the city attorney's spokesman Frank Mateljan said Friday April 13th, "After review of the information provided, we've decided not to file charges at this time."
Back on February 24th, the singer and his then-girlfriend Petra Nemcova were leaving a party at Hollywood agent Bryan Lourd's house when he reportedly drove his black SUV over the leg of an autograph seeker.
While the city attorney's spokesman won't comment further on that encounter, Blunt's publicist could not be reach for comment.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie