Travis Barker Thinks It's Love That Keep Him and Shanna Moakler Together
In what appears to be his first time ever, Travis Barker spills the bean on his reconciliation with formerly estranged wife Shanna Moakler.
The drummer did confirm to People on Tuesday April 10th during Complex Magazine's fifth anniversary party at Area in Los Angeles, that he and Moakler are together again.
"I think [it was] love, keeping our family together and believing in ourselves," Barker told People. "We're pulling out of the separation. We're still married," Moakler stated further.
"We're just trying to move forward with a clean slate," Barker went on adding. Barker, 31, and Moakler, 32, are parents to son Landon Asher and daughter Alabama Luella Barker.
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale