Travis Barker Thinks It's Love That Keep Him and Shanna Moakler Together
In what appears to be his first time ever, Travis Barker spills the bean on his reconciliation with formerly estranged wife Shanna Moakler.
The drummer did confirm to People on Tuesday April 10th during Complex Magazine's fifth anniversary party at Area in Los Angeles, that he and Moakler are together again.
"I think [it was] love, keeping our family together and believing in ourselves," Barker told People. "We're pulling out of the separation. We're still married," Moakler stated further.
"We're just trying to move forward with a clean slate," Barker went on adding. Barker, 31, and Moakler, 32, are parents to son Landon Asher and daughter Alabama Luella Barker.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says