Travis Barker Thinks It's Love That Keep Him and Shanna Moakler Together
In what appears to be his first time ever, Travis Barker spills the bean on his reconciliation with formerly estranged wife Shanna Moakler.
The drummer did confirm to People on Tuesday April 10th during Complex Magazine's fifth anniversary party at Area in Los Angeles, that he and Moakler are together again.
"I think [it was] love, keeping our family together and believing in ourselves," Barker told People. "We're pulling out of the separation. We're still married," Moakler stated further.
"We're just trying to move forward with a clean slate," Barker went on adding. Barker, 31, and Moakler, 32, are parents to son Landon Asher and daughter Alabama Luella Barker.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl