Travis Barker Thinks It's Love That Keep Him and Shanna Moakler Together
In what appears to be his first time ever, Travis Barker spills the bean on his reconciliation with formerly estranged wife Shanna Moakler.
The drummer did confirm to People on Tuesday April 10th during Complex Magazine's fifth anniversary party at Area in Los Angeles, that he and Moakler are together again.
"I think [it was] love, keeping our family together and believing in ourselves," Barker told People. "We're pulling out of the separation. We're still married," Moakler stated further.
"We're just trying to move forward with a clean slate," Barker went on adding. Barker, 31, and Moakler, 32, are parents to son Landon Asher and daughter Alabama Luella Barker.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic