Travis Barker Thinks It's Love That Keep Him and Shanna Moakler Together
In what appears to be his first time ever, Travis Barker spills the bean on his reconciliation with formerly estranged wife Shanna Moakler.
The drummer did confirm to People on Tuesday April 10th during Complex Magazine's fifth anniversary party at Area in Los Angeles, that he and Moakler are together again.
"I think [it was] love, keeping our family together and believing in ourselves," Barker told People. "We're pulling out of the separation. We're still married," Moakler stated further.
"We're just trying to move forward with a clean slate," Barker went on adding. Barker, 31, and Moakler, 32, are parents to son Landon Asher and daughter Alabama Luella Barker.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates