Kirstie Alley Lands "Write & Wrong" TV Deal
Kirstie Alley has just secured another TV deal. The used-to-be overweight actress is billed to star in as well as executive produce the upcoming Lifetime Original Movie "Write & Wrong."
A satiric comedy, the projects tells the story of a middle-aged screenwriter who learns she is all washed up in Hollywood because she is considered too old.
Realizing such fact, she then enlists the help of her 20-something nephew who passes himself off as the writer of her scripts. But when he falls in love with a studio executive, her plan to reveal that she is, in fact, the talented wordsmith, is jeopardized.
"Write & Wrong" is scheduled to premiere Sunday June 3 later this year at 8:00 PM (ET/PT) on Lifetime Television.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars