Kirstie Alley Lands "Write & Wrong" TV Deal
Kirstie Alley has just secured another TV deal. The used-to-be overweight actress is billed to star in as well as executive produce the upcoming Lifetime Original Movie "Write & Wrong."
A satiric comedy, the projects tells the story of a middle-aged screenwriter who learns she is all washed up in Hollywood because she is considered too old.
Realizing such fact, she then enlists the help of her 20-something nephew who passes himself off as the writer of her scripts. But when he falls in love with a studio executive, her plan to reveal that she is, in fact, the talented wordsmith, is jeopardized.
"Write & Wrong" is scheduled to premiere Sunday June 3 later this year at 8:00 PM (ET/PT) on Lifetime Television.
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say