Kirstie Alley Lands "Write & Wrong" TV Deal
Kirstie Alley has just secured another TV deal. The used-to-be overweight actress is billed to star in as well as executive produce the upcoming Lifetime Original Movie "Write & Wrong."
A satiric comedy, the projects tells the story of a middle-aged screenwriter who learns she is all washed up in Hollywood because she is considered too old.
Realizing such fact, she then enlists the help of her 20-something nephew who passes himself off as the writer of her scripts. But when he falls in love with a studio executive, her plan to reveal that she is, in fact, the talented wordsmith, is jeopardized.
"Write & Wrong" is scheduled to premiere Sunday June 3 later this year at 8:00 PM (ET/PT) on Lifetime Television.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'