Kirstie Alley Lands "Write & Wrong" TV Deal
Kirstie Alley has just secured another TV deal. The used-to-be overweight actress is billed to star in as well as executive produce the upcoming Lifetime Original Movie "Write & Wrong."
A satiric comedy, the projects tells the story of a middle-aged screenwriter who learns she is all washed up in Hollywood because she is considered too old.
Realizing such fact, she then enlists the help of her 20-something nephew who passes himself off as the writer of her scripts. But when he falls in love with a studio executive, her plan to reveal that she is, in fact, the talented wordsmith, is jeopardized.
"Write & Wrong" is scheduled to premiere Sunday June 3 later this year at 8:00 PM (ET/PT) on Lifetime Television.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7