Kirstie Alley Lands "Write & Wrong" TV Deal
Kirstie Alley has just secured another TV deal. The used-to-be overweight actress is billed to star in as well as executive produce the upcoming Lifetime Original Movie "Write & Wrong."
A satiric comedy, the projects tells the story of a middle-aged screenwriter who learns she is all washed up in Hollywood because she is considered too old.
Realizing such fact, she then enlists the help of her 20-something nephew who passes himself off as the writer of her scripts. But when he falls in love with a studio executive, her plan to reveal that she is, in fact, the talented wordsmith, is jeopardized.
"Write & Wrong" is scheduled to premiere Sunday June 3 later this year at 8:00 PM (ET/PT) on Lifetime Television.
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says