Natalie Portman Is Open to the Idea of Having Lesbian Affair
This just in. Natalie Portman is open to the option of having a lesbian relationship. Wanna be her partner?
Portman, who has never dated a woman, is considering to get involved in one because she doesn't want to cut herself off from half of the world's population.
"I've never dated a woman or anything like it, but I think it's much more about the person you fall in love with. Why would you close yourself off from 50 per cent of people?" the movie beauty says on her idea.
Now with her becoming open to same-sex relationship, men would have to fight harder to get Portman's heart.
More Natalie Portman News
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money