Natalie Portman Is Open to the Idea of Having Lesbian Affair
This just in. Natalie Portman is open to the option of having a lesbian relationship. Wanna be her partner?
Portman, who has never dated a woman, is considering to get involved in one because she doesn't want to cut herself off from half of the world's population.
"I've never dated a woman or anything like it, but I think it's much more about the person you fall in love with. Why would you close yourself off from 50 per cent of people?" the movie beauty says on her idea.
Now with her becoming open to same-sex relationship, men would have to fight harder to get Portman's heart.
More Natalie Portman News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'