Alyssa Milano Jumping on the Fashion Bandwagon
Alyssa Milano does know how to cash in while she's hot. The actress who's a big fan of baseball is turning her love for the sport into a clothing line.
Designing her own line of clothes, indeed, is another first for Milano. That of her is distinct and unique, with the collection bearing the logos of Los Angeles Dodgers.
The so-called the "Touch by Alyssa Milano" clothing consists of trendy vests, T-shirts and hoodies just to name a few.
No words on when the line will hit the market, except that it is being displayed on the new Major League Baseball official clothing catalogue and online.
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer