Alyssa Milano Jumping on the Fashion Bandwagon
Alyssa Milano does know how to cash in while she's hot. The actress who's a big fan of baseball is turning her love for the sport into a clothing line.
Designing her own line of clothes, indeed, is another first for Milano. That of her is distinct and unique, with the collection bearing the logos of Los Angeles Dodgers.
The so-called the "Touch by Alyssa Milano" clothing consists of trendy vests, T-shirts and hoodies just to name a few.
No words on when the line will hit the market, except that it is being displayed on the new Major League Baseball official clothing catalogue and online.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4