Naomi Campbell Is No-Show at Her New Reality Show for MTV
The troubled supermodel Naomi Campbell was no-show at her new reality show for MTV, thus forcing the network to axe the program at the last minute.
Campbell has been scheduled to start shooting the so-called "The Minion" reality show this week, reportedly to be on April 9th, before suddenly having a change of heart.
"Producers were on the phone with her all the time, setting up the show with her and her manager - but then last week MTV stopped getting their calls returned," a representative for MTV confirmed. "The show is pulped. They don't understand why Naomi won't call back."
"The Minion" is set to follow Campbell's quest for a new personal assistant. The show is still in production though. Elsewhere, Jeff Raymond, a representative for Campbell, denied the report, claiming "That is not true. There is no show."
More Naomi Campbell News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21