Naomi Campbell Is No-Show at Her New Reality Show for MTV
The troubled supermodel Naomi Campbell was no-show at her new reality show for MTV, thus forcing the network to axe the program at the last minute.
Campbell has been scheduled to start shooting the so-called "The Minion" reality show this week, reportedly to be on April 9th, before suddenly having a change of heart.
"Producers were on the phone with her all the time, setting up the show with her and her manager - but then last week MTV stopped getting their calls returned," a representative for MTV confirmed. "The show is pulped. They don't understand why Naomi won't call back."
"The Minion" is set to follow Campbell's quest for a new personal assistant. The show is still in production though. Elsewhere, Jeff Raymond, a representative for Campbell, denied the report, claiming "That is not true. There is no show."
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!