Naomi Campbell Is No-Show at Her New Reality Show for MTV
The troubled supermodel Naomi Campbell was no-show at her new reality show for MTV, thus forcing the network to axe the program at the last minute.
Campbell has been scheduled to start shooting the so-called "The Minion" reality show this week, reportedly to be on April 9th, before suddenly having a change of heart.
"Producers were on the phone with her all the time, setting up the show with her and her manager - but then last week MTV stopped getting their calls returned," a representative for MTV confirmed. "The show is pulped. They don't understand why Naomi won't call back."
"The Minion" is set to follow Campbell's quest for a new personal assistant. The show is still in production though. Elsewhere, Jeff Raymond, a representative for Campbell, denied the report, claiming "That is not true. There is no show."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences