Is Hulk Hogan About to End His 23-Years Marriage to Wife Linda?
Thing is going under wrap, but not anymore as The National Enquirer has the details on Hulk Hogan's meeting with a divorce lawyer to end his marriage to wife Linda Hogan.
The publication quoted a source as saying, "Wrestling superstar Hulk Hogan, 53, has secretly consulted a divorce lawyer about ending his 23-year marriage with his wife Linda. Despite that, the two are still together taping the fourth season of the reality show "Hogan Knows Best.""
"The marriage is over. The show is the glue that's keeping them together," the same source told National Enquirer. "It's Hulk who wants out. With the kids grown, he feels it's time to move on. They're not hiding their problems from the cameras. But what hasn't been filmed is the fact that Hulk secretly consulted a divorce attorney."
Hulk met Linda in a restaurant in Los Angeles. They married on December 18, 1983 and have two children, Brooke Hogan and Nick Hogan.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights