Big Names Headlining Lollapalooza Fest
Lollapalooza Festival has announced its full lineups that in one's mind might be the best so far. Several names that hit the news headlines nowadays are included in the list such as the chart topping Modest Mouse, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Patti Smith and the British new sensation Amy Winehouse.
The three names above are only a few among other acts that will be held on August 3-5 in Chicago's Grant Park. The event especially has the honor of Pearl Jam's sole performance this year and the band's first US performance since 2000's Roskilde Festival tragedy that allowed 9 fans to be killed. The organizers of this event have made the band visiting the venue to make sure its security. After strolling around, the band was convinced and immediately said yes.
Unfortunately, this festival is in line with another big event, the V Festival. Though held in the same weekend the Lollapalooza organizer said that they have a strategy of their own that impose on 'stay current with what is happening in the music business'. V Festival in Baltimore meanwhile, will feature other big acts such as The Police, the newly reunited The Smashing Pumpkins and also Beastie Boys.
Other performers can be viewed on lollapalooza.com. Tickets to this show are priced at $195 and are not subject to additional fees.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier