Big Names Headlining Lollapalooza Fest
Lollapalooza Festival has announced its full lineups that in one's mind might be the best so far. Several names that hit the news headlines nowadays are included in the list such as the chart topping Modest Mouse, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Patti Smith and the British new sensation Amy Winehouse.
The three names above are only a few among other acts that will be held on August 3-5 in Chicago's Grant Park. The event especially has the honor of Pearl Jam's sole performance this year and the band's first US performance since 2000's Roskilde Festival tragedy that allowed 9 fans to be killed. The organizers of this event have made the band visiting the venue to make sure its security. After strolling around, the band was convinced and immediately said yes.
Unfortunately, this festival is in line with another big event, the V Festival. Though held in the same weekend the Lollapalooza organizer said that they have a strategy of their own that impose on 'stay current with what is happening in the music business'. V Festival in Baltimore meanwhile, will feature other big acts such as The Police, the newly reunited The Smashing Pumpkins and also Beastie Boys.
Other performers can be viewed on lollapalooza.com. Tickets to this show are priced at $195 and are not subject to additional fees.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala