Ginger Spice Geri Halliwell Writes Children's Books, Returns to Studio
A mother of one, Geri Halliwell gets her "Girl Power" back. After sometimes off, the former Spice Girl is writing a series of children's books, set for release next year and in the meantime has returned to the studio to record its theme song.
Ginger Spice, so she used to be called, said Thursday April 12th she has landed a six-book publishing deal with Macmillan under a punishing schedule, with a book a month from May next year. She, additionally, also is recording a special song to accompany them and will be reading the audio editions.
Inspired by her 11-months daughter, Bluebell Madonna, the children's books Halliwell writing will chronicle the animated adventures of Ugenia Lavender, a bold and assertive nine-year-old girl who balances everyday school life with solving mysteries and working her way out of fantastic situations.
Among the characters featured in the book is fellow Spice Girl Victoria Adams. With the launching of the children's books Halliwell hopes she can inspire another generation of kids to be bookworms too.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3