Leonardo DiCaprio to Be a Dad, Plans to Wed This Summer
On the heels of previous report stating Leonardo DiCaprio already popped the question to girlfriend Bar Refaeli during their visit to her hometown, comes a new report suggests the supermodel is pregnant with the actor's child and they are planning to wed this summer.
The 32-year-old actor and the Israeli model are reportedly expecting their first child together which is said to be due in late autumn. Friends of the couple claim they are "delighted" with the news.
According to Britain's The Mirror, DiCaprio is already getting in practice for being a father after doting on his best friend Tobey Maguire's baby. "He dotes on Tobey's little girl Ruby and has been asking him all about what it's like being a dad," the publication quoted a source as saying.
The Mirror, moreover, reporting that Leo's people have already contacted a number of exclusive venues in Israel, including the five-star Dan Accadia Herzliya Hotel and the plush King David Hotel for the preparation of the wedding.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special