Leonardo DiCaprio to Be a Dad, Plans to Wed This Summer
On the heels of previous report stating Leonardo DiCaprio already popped the question to girlfriend Bar Refaeli during their visit to her hometown, comes a new report suggests the supermodel is pregnant with the actor's child and they are planning to wed this summer.
The 32-year-old actor and the Israeli model are reportedly expecting their first child together which is said to be due in late autumn. Friends of the couple claim they are "delighted" with the news.
According to Britain's The Mirror, DiCaprio is already getting in practice for being a father after doting on his best friend Tobey Maguire's baby. "He dotes on Tobey's little girl Ruby and has been asking him all about what it's like being a dad," the publication quoted a source as saying.
The Mirror, moreover, reporting that Leo's people have already contacted a number of exclusive venues in Israel, including the five-star Dan Accadia Herzliya Hotel and the plush King David Hotel for the preparation of the wedding.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy