Leonardo DiCaprio to Be a Dad, Plans to Wed This Summer
On the heels of previous report stating Leonardo DiCaprio already popped the question to girlfriend Bar Refaeli during their visit to her hometown, comes a new report suggests the supermodel is pregnant with the actor's child and they are planning to wed this summer.
The 32-year-old actor and the Israeli model are reportedly expecting their first child together which is said to be due in late autumn. Friends of the couple claim they are "delighted" with the news.
According to Britain's The Mirror, DiCaprio is already getting in practice for being a father after doting on his best friend Tobey Maguire's baby. "He dotes on Tobey's little girl Ruby and has been asking him all about what it's like being a dad," the publication quoted a source as saying.
The Mirror, moreover, reporting that Leo's people have already contacted a number of exclusive venues in Israel, including the five-star Dan Accadia Herzliya Hotel and the plush King David Hotel for the preparation of the wedding.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'