Leonardo DiCaprio to Be a Dad, Plans to Wed This Summer
On the heels of previous report stating Leonardo DiCaprio already popped the question to girlfriend Bar Refaeli during their visit to her hometown, comes a new report suggests the supermodel is pregnant with the actor's child and they are planning to wed this summer.
The 32-year-old actor and the Israeli model are reportedly expecting their first child together which is said to be due in late autumn. Friends of the couple claim they are "delighted" with the news.
According to Britain's The Mirror, DiCaprio is already getting in practice for being a father after doting on his best friend Tobey Maguire's baby. "He dotes on Tobey's little girl Ruby and has been asking him all about what it's like being a dad," the publication quoted a source as saying.
The Mirror, moreover, reporting that Leo's people have already contacted a number of exclusive venues in Israel, including the five-star Dan Accadia Herzliya Hotel and the plush King David Hotel for the preparation of the wedding.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper