Noel Gallagher Going Solo in an Album
Noel Gallagher is set to launch his solo career in the middle of Oasis' break. According to the singer, he has some songs ready for a record.
In an interview with NME magazine he said, "I've got a backlog of songs that are slowly building up. I've got about four or five songs which are probably too far in the past as far as the band is concerned, but which could work on my record. I don't know for sure but it looks like its coming."
This big step is triggered by a series of solo concerts that he had done lately and also the hiatus taken by Oasis. "The thing about a solo record is that the time to do one is between Oasis world tours because I'd have a couple of years. But it takes me so long to write the songs I eventually run out of time before Oasis begins again," he explained.
The singer who had just delivered a gig in London's Royal Albert added that he's not sure of going solo in a tour though. "The thing that always stops me from doing it is going on the road, standing up and fronting a band. I don't mind sitting down on a chair on my own with a couple of friends playing with me, but I'm not sure how I'd feel about charging people to come and see me play my songs every night with me up front."
Apart from his solo album, his band Oasis is also ample of materials to follow 2005' "Don't Believe the Truth". He said, "It's just a case of sitting down and saying, 'When do we want to do this?'"
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'