Noel Gallagher Going Solo in an Album
Noel Gallagher is set to launch his solo career in the middle of Oasis' break. According to the singer, he has some songs ready for a record.
In an interview with NME magazine he said, "I've got a backlog of songs that are slowly building up. I've got about four or five songs which are probably too far in the past as far as the band is concerned, but which could work on my record. I don't know for sure but it looks like its coming."
This big step is triggered by a series of solo concerts that he had done lately and also the hiatus taken by Oasis. "The thing about a solo record is that the time to do one is between Oasis world tours because I'd have a couple of years. But it takes me so long to write the songs I eventually run out of time before Oasis begins again," he explained.
The singer who had just delivered a gig in London's Royal Albert added that he's not sure of going solo in a tour though. "The thing that always stops me from doing it is going on the road, standing up and fronting a band. I don't mind sitting down on a chair on my own with a couple of friends playing with me, but I'm not sure how I'd feel about charging people to come and see me play my songs every night with me up front."
Apart from his solo album, his band Oasis is also ample of materials to follow 2005' "Don't Believe the Truth". He said, "It's just a case of sitting down and saying, 'When do we want to do this?'"
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia