Brad Pitt Noticed That Angelina Jolie "Appeared to Forget" About Shiloh
An orphan herself, Angelina Jolie is well aware of how does it feel to become one. Does concern about their adopted children, Maddox, Zahara, and Pax, the actress apparently gives too much love for them that she neglected her biological daughter with partner Brad Pitt, Shiloh.
Now her much-publicized adoption seems to have become a boomerang in her relationship with Pitt as the movie hunk reportedly was upset as he noticed that she "appeared to forget" about Shiloh while she lavished affection on the adopted kids.
A new report set for this week's Life & Style Weekly claims Pitt was so fed up with Angelina's overt preferential treatment towards her adopted children that he fled their Hollywood Hills home for their Los Feliz home to send a message to Angie to not take the two of them for granted.
"Angie doesn't change Shiloh's diapers or hold her when she cries," the publication quoted a source as saying. "One time Shiloh was having a tantrum and Angie just told Brad to quiet her down because she was upsetting the other kids." Meanwhile, representative for the couple denied the existence of any preferential treatment or rift.
More Brad Pitt News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'