Brad Pitt Noticed That Angelina Jolie "Appeared to Forget" About Shiloh
An orphan herself, Angelina Jolie is well aware of how does it feel to become one. Does concern about their adopted children, Maddox, Zahara, and Pax, the actress apparently gives too much love for them that she neglected her biological daughter with partner Brad Pitt, Shiloh.
Now her much-publicized adoption seems to have become a boomerang in her relationship with Pitt as the movie hunk reportedly was upset as he noticed that she "appeared to forget" about Shiloh while she lavished affection on the adopted kids.
A new report set for this week's Life & Style Weekly claims Pitt was so fed up with Angelina's overt preferential treatment towards her adopted children that he fled their Hollywood Hills home for their Los Feliz home to send a message to Angie to not take the two of them for granted.
"Angie doesn't change Shiloh's diapers or hold her when she cries," the publication quoted a source as saying. "One time Shiloh was having a tantrum and Angie just told Brad to quiet her down because she was upsetting the other kids." Meanwhile, representative for the couple denied the existence of any preferential treatment or rift.
More Brad Pitt News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son