Brad Pitt Noticed That Angelina Jolie "Appeared to Forget" About Shiloh
An orphan herself, Angelina Jolie is well aware of how does it feel to become one. Does concern about their adopted children, Maddox, Zahara, and Pax, the actress apparently gives too much love for them that she neglected her biological daughter with partner Brad Pitt, Shiloh.
Now her much-publicized adoption seems to have become a boomerang in her relationship with Pitt as the movie hunk reportedly was upset as he noticed that she "appeared to forget" about Shiloh while she lavished affection on the adopted kids.
A new report set for this week's Life & Style Weekly claims Pitt was so fed up with Angelina's overt preferential treatment towards her adopted children that he fled their Hollywood Hills home for their Los Feliz home to send a message to Angie to not take the two of them for granted.
"Angie doesn't change Shiloh's diapers or hold her when she cries," the publication quoted a source as saying. "One time Shiloh was having a tantrum and Angie just told Brad to quiet her down because she was upsetting the other kids." Meanwhile, representative for the couple denied the existence of any preferential treatment or rift.
More Brad Pitt News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7