Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams Are Madly in Love, Plan on Getting Married This Year
Rumor has it that Ryan Gosling and girlfriend Rachel McAdams are secretly planning a flashy engagement party and wedding ceremony this year.
A source close to McAdams told Us Weekly, "They're madly in love and plan on getting married this year. [They] want to avoid the press. So they agreed to get engaged and married on the same day - and won't allow their families to talk about it."
An Academy Award-nominated Canadian actor, Gosling began dating Adams after they starred together in the 2004 hit movie "The Notebook." The couple, nicknamed "McGosling" and "McRyan," won the Best Kiss award at the 2005 MTV Movie Awards.
More Ryan Gosling News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival