Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams Are Madly in Love, Plan on Getting Married This Year
Rumor has it that Ryan Gosling and girlfriend Rachel McAdams are secretly planning a flashy engagement party and wedding ceremony this year.
A source close to McAdams told Us Weekly, "They're madly in love and plan on getting married this year. [They] want to avoid the press. So they agreed to get engaged and married on the same day - and won't allow their families to talk about it."
An Academy Award-nominated Canadian actor, Gosling began dating Adams after they starred together in the 2004 hit movie "The Notebook." The couple, nicknamed "McGosling" and "McRyan," won the Best Kiss award at the 2005 MTV Movie Awards.
More Ryan Gosling News
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj