Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams Are Madly in Love, Plan on Getting Married This Year
Rumor has it that Ryan Gosling and girlfriend Rachel McAdams are secretly planning a flashy engagement party and wedding ceremony this year.
A source close to McAdams told Us Weekly, "They're madly in love and plan on getting married this year. [They] want to avoid the press. So they agreed to get engaged and married on the same day - and won't allow their families to talk about it."
An Academy Award-nominated Canadian actor, Gosling began dating Adams after they starred together in the 2004 hit movie "The Notebook." The couple, nicknamed "McGosling" and "McRyan," won the Best Kiss award at the 2005 MTV Movie Awards.
More Ryan Gosling News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer