Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams Are Madly in Love, Plan on Getting Married This Year
Rumor has it that Ryan Gosling and girlfriend Rachel McAdams are secretly planning a flashy engagement party and wedding ceremony this year.
A source close to McAdams told Us Weekly, "They're madly in love and plan on getting married this year. [They] want to avoid the press. So they agreed to get engaged and married on the same day - and won't allow their families to talk about it."
An Academy Award-nominated Canadian actor, Gosling began dating Adams after they starred together in the 2004 hit movie "The Notebook." The couple, nicknamed "McGosling" and "McRyan," won the Best Kiss award at the 2005 MTV Movie Awards.
More Ryan Gosling News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna