Karey Kirkpatrick Teaching at "Pirate School"
Continues to stay in his expertise of writing family fare, Karey Kirkpatrick has given his commitment to pen a screenplay for an action comedy flick entitled "Captain Abdul's Pirate School" while being attached to also direct, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The project marks the first of the collaboration Kirkpatrick has struck with Nickelodeon Movies and MTV Films through his newly-established Blue Shirt Productions as he recently inked a two-year, first-look production deal with both companies to provide live-action family fare for them.
No word yet on either cast or production schedule for "Pirate School", but it is revealed that the picture will be made based on Colin McNaughton's book of the same name. Meanwhile, Kirkpatrick is said to work on the script together with his writing partners Clare Sera and Chris Poche, who previously penned additional dialogue for Kirkpatrick's 2006 animated feature "Over the Hedge."
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed