Karey Kirkpatrick Teaching at "Pirate School"
Continues to stay in his expertise of writing family fare, Karey Kirkpatrick has given his commitment to pen a screenplay for an action comedy flick entitled "Captain Abdul's Pirate School" while being attached to also direct, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The project marks the first of the collaboration Kirkpatrick has struck with Nickelodeon Movies and MTV Films through his newly-established Blue Shirt Productions as he recently inked a two-year, first-look production deal with both companies to provide live-action family fare for them.
No word yet on either cast or production schedule for "Pirate School", but it is revealed that the picture will be made based on Colin McNaughton's book of the same name. Meanwhile, Kirkpatrick is said to work on the script together with his writing partners Clare Sera and Chris Poche, who previously penned additional dialogue for Kirkpatrick's 2006 animated feature "Over the Hedge."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune