Toby Keith Comes Up with "Big Dog Daddy"
Following the first single "High Maintenance Woman" that holds strong in Billboard's Hot Country Songs chart, singer Toby Keith will release the album "Big Dog Daddy" on June 12.
Keith has all his sweat on this piece as he wrote most of the tracks except for two. Some of the tracks that have been revealed apart from "High Maintenance Woman" are "Love Me if You Can," "Get My Drink On" and "White Rose." His longtime contributor Scotty Emerick and Greg Wiseman again gave him assistance while Canadian songwriter wrote "White Rose" for him.
Keith will tour to support the album with his companions in 2006's Hookin' Up & Hangin' Out Tour such as Miranda Lambert and Flynnville Train. The 2007 tour that is simply dubbed "Big Dog Daddy" is fully booked on several dates. The trek begins June 21 in Birmingham, AL and ends Sept 23 in Hartford, CT.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group