Orlando Bloom to Confront "Man of Steel"?
Talks on "Superman: The Man of Steel" seem endless since reports of it being set to be made came to the surface in October last year.
After rumors speculating it would likely get stalled due to director Bryan Singer's WWII thriller of "Valkyrie" and Warner Bros.' consideration to place Superman in "Justice League of America", now comes words saying that Orlando Bloom may be up for a starring part in this sequel to "Superman Returns"
Celebrity gossip site Just Jared has claimed to spot Bloom meeting up with Singer plus producers Mindy and Jon Peters at the Tower Bar restaurant in Hollywood to discuss for a role in the movie, bringing a speculation that the actor could be tipped to take part as a new love interest of Lois Lane.
Though it definitely still needs further info whether they really talked about the matter during that time, there is a good chance that the foursome might indeed brought up the topic since Singer and the Peters previously did work together for "Returns."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season