Orlando Bloom to Confront "Man of Steel"?
Talks on "Superman: The Man of Steel" seem endless since reports of it being set to be made came to the surface in October last year.
After rumors speculating it would likely get stalled due to director Bryan Singer's WWII thriller of "Valkyrie" and Warner Bros.' consideration to place Superman in "Justice League of America", now comes words saying that Orlando Bloom may be up for a starring part in this sequel to "Superman Returns"
Celebrity gossip site Just Jared has claimed to spot Bloom meeting up with Singer plus producers Mindy and Jon Peters at the Tower Bar restaurant in Hollywood to discuss for a role in the movie, bringing a speculation that the actor could be tipped to take part as a new love interest of Lois Lane.
Though it definitely still needs further info whether they really talked about the matter during that time, there is a good chance that the foursome might indeed brought up the topic since Singer and the Peters previously did work together for "Returns."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy