Orlando Bloom to Confront "Man of Steel"?
Talks on "Superman: The Man of Steel" seem endless since reports of it being set to be made came to the surface in October last year.
After rumors speculating it would likely get stalled due to director Bryan Singer's WWII thriller of "Valkyrie" and Warner Bros.' consideration to place Superman in "Justice League of America", now comes words saying that Orlando Bloom may be up for a starring part in this sequel to "Superman Returns"
Celebrity gossip site Just Jared has claimed to spot Bloom meeting up with Singer plus producers Mindy and Jon Peters at the Tower Bar restaurant in Hollywood to discuss for a role in the movie, bringing a speculation that the actor could be tipped to take part as a new love interest of Lois Lane.
Though it definitely still needs further info whether they really talked about the matter during that time, there is a good chance that the foursome might indeed brought up the topic since Singer and the Peters previously did work together for "Returns."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival