Orlando Bloom to Confront "Man of Steel"?
Talks on "Superman: The Man of Steel" seem endless since reports of it being set to be made came to the surface in October last year.
After rumors speculating it would likely get stalled due to director Bryan Singer's WWII thriller of "Valkyrie" and Warner Bros.' consideration to place Superman in "Justice League of America", now comes words saying that Orlando Bloom may be up for a starring part in this sequel to "Superman Returns"
Celebrity gossip site Just Jared has claimed to spot Bloom meeting up with Singer plus producers Mindy and Jon Peters at the Tower Bar restaurant in Hollywood to discuss for a role in the movie, bringing a speculation that the actor could be tipped to take part as a new love interest of Lois Lane.
Though it definitely still needs further info whether they really talked about the matter during that time, there is a good chance that the foursome might indeed brought up the topic since Singer and the Peters previously did work together for "Returns."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding