Orlando Bloom to Confront "Man of Steel"?
Talks on "Superman: The Man of Steel" seem endless since reports of it being set to be made came to the surface in October last year.
After rumors speculating it would likely get stalled due to director Bryan Singer's WWII thriller of "Valkyrie" and Warner Bros.' consideration to place Superman in "Justice League of America", now comes words saying that Orlando Bloom may be up for a starring part in this sequel to "Superman Returns"
Celebrity gossip site Just Jared has claimed to spot Bloom meeting up with Singer plus producers Mindy and Jon Peters at the Tower Bar restaurant in Hollywood to discuss for a role in the movie, bringing a speculation that the actor could be tipped to take part as a new love interest of Lois Lane.
Though it definitely still needs further info whether they really talked about the matter during that time, there is a good chance that the foursome might indeed brought up the topic since Singer and the Peters previously did work together for "Returns."
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer