Willa Ford Is "Anna Nicole"
Plans to make a biopic about Anna Nicole Smith have been circulated around for some time and seems it will soon take shape as the project's filmmakers have delightfully found the right one to portray the Playboy playmate.
Variety has brought in hot news that dancer-singer Willa Ford has been picked up to assume the part under the direction of Keoni Waxman. Production on the movie, now titled "Anna Nicole", is said to start next week with Jack and Joseph Nasser producing and Elie Samaha executive producing.
Pic will chronicle Smith's life from age 17 until her tragic death at age 39 on February 8, 2007, depicting her success as Playboy and Guess model up to her death five months after giving birth to her daughter Dannielynn.
Smith, whose birth name was Vickie Lynn Hogan, was found unresponsive in room 607 at Hollywood's Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino and pronounced DOA shortly after being rushed to the Memorial Regional Hospital. Cause of her death was later revealed to be an accidental drug overdose of the sedative chloral hydrate.
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels