Willa Ford Is "Anna Nicole"
Plans to make a biopic about Anna Nicole Smith have been circulated around for some time and seems it will soon take shape as the project's filmmakers have delightfully found the right one to portray the Playboy playmate.
Variety has brought in hot news that dancer-singer Willa Ford has been picked up to assume the part under the direction of Keoni Waxman. Production on the movie, now titled "Anna Nicole", is said to start next week with Jack and Joseph Nasser producing and Elie Samaha executive producing.
Pic will chronicle Smith's life from age 17 until her tragic death at age 39 on February 8, 2007, depicting her success as Playboy and Guess model up to her death five months after giving birth to her daughter Dannielynn.
Smith, whose birth name was Vickie Lynn Hogan, was found unresponsive in room 607 at Hollywood's Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino and pronounced DOA shortly after being rushed to the Memorial Regional Hospital. Cause of her death was later revealed to be an accidental drug overdose of the sedative chloral hydrate.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack