Willa Ford Is "Anna Nicole"
Plans to make a biopic about Anna Nicole Smith have been circulated around for some time and seems it will soon take shape as the project's filmmakers have delightfully found the right one to portray the Playboy playmate.
Variety has brought in hot news that dancer-singer Willa Ford has been picked up to assume the part under the direction of Keoni Waxman. Production on the movie, now titled "Anna Nicole", is said to start next week with Jack and Joseph Nasser producing and Elie Samaha executive producing.
Pic will chronicle Smith's life from age 17 until her tragic death at age 39 on February 8, 2007, depicting her success as Playboy and Guess model up to her death five months after giving birth to her daughter Dannielynn.
Smith, whose birth name was Vickie Lynn Hogan, was found unresponsive in room 607 at Hollywood's Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino and pronounced DOA shortly after being rushed to the Memorial Regional Hospital. Cause of her death was later revealed to be an accidental drug overdose of the sedative chloral hydrate.
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video