Willa Ford Is "Anna Nicole"
Plans to make a biopic about Anna Nicole Smith have been circulated around for some time and seems it will soon take shape as the project's filmmakers have delightfully found the right one to portray the Playboy playmate.
Variety has brought in hot news that dancer-singer Willa Ford has been picked up to assume the part under the direction of Keoni Waxman. Production on the movie, now titled "Anna Nicole", is said to start next week with Jack and Joseph Nasser producing and Elie Samaha executive producing.
Pic will chronicle Smith's life from age 17 until her tragic death at age 39 on February 8, 2007, depicting her success as Playboy and Guess model up to her death five months after giving birth to her daughter Dannielynn.
Smith, whose birth name was Vickie Lynn Hogan, was found unresponsive in room 607 at Hollywood's Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino and pronounced DOA shortly after being rushed to the Memorial Regional Hospital. Cause of her death was later revealed to be an accidental drug overdose of the sedative chloral hydrate.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal