Willa Ford Is "Anna Nicole"
Plans to make a biopic about Anna Nicole Smith have been circulated around for some time and seems it will soon take shape as the project's filmmakers have delightfully found the right one to portray the Playboy playmate.
Variety has brought in hot news that dancer-singer Willa Ford has been picked up to assume the part under the direction of Keoni Waxman. Production on the movie, now titled "Anna Nicole", is said to start next week with Jack and Joseph Nasser producing and Elie Samaha executive producing.
Pic will chronicle Smith's life from age 17 until her tragic death at age 39 on February 8, 2007, depicting her success as Playboy and Guess model up to her death five months after giving birth to her daughter Dannielynn.
Smith, whose birth name was Vickie Lynn Hogan, was found unresponsive in room 607 at Hollywood's Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino and pronounced DOA shortly after being rushed to the Memorial Regional Hospital. Cause of her death was later revealed to be an accidental drug overdose of the sedative chloral hydrate.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo