Britney Spears Dating Lakers Forward Luke Walton?!
Britney Spears falls in love, again. The singer, who has just reached divorce settlement with estranged husband Kevin Federline, is dating L.A. Lakers forward Luke Walton, it has been reported.
It is said that Spears was spotted going to L.A. Lakers games and has been showing her support courtside. She screamed Luke's name with the rest of his fans during the game against the Phoenix Suns on Sunday April 8th.
"This is just what Britney needs. A career-driven man to keep her on the straight and narrow - not someone that she has to support. It's early days yet but she's happy," Daily Mirror's 3AM Girls quoted a source as saying.
"Britney is certainly sports-mad since dating Luke. She even chants his name when the rest of the fans do. Her face lights up when she sees him do well. She's really fallen for him," an insider went on adding.
Is she or isn't she? Let's just wait and see what the future brings.
More Britney Spears News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences