Britney Spears Dating Lakers Forward Luke Walton?!
Britney Spears falls in love, again. The singer, who has just reached divorce settlement with estranged husband Kevin Federline, is dating L.A. Lakers forward Luke Walton, it has been reported.
It is said that Spears was spotted going to L.A. Lakers games and has been showing her support courtside. She screamed Luke's name with the rest of his fans during the game against the Phoenix Suns on Sunday April 8th.
"This is just what Britney needs. A career-driven man to keep her on the straight and narrow - not someone that she has to support. It's early days yet but she's happy," Daily Mirror's 3AM Girls quoted a source as saying.
"Britney is certainly sports-mad since dating Luke. She even chants his name when the rest of the fans do. Her face lights up when she sees him do well. She's really fallen for him," an insider went on adding.
Is she or isn't she? Let's just wait and see what the future brings.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'