Britney Spears Dating Lakers Forward Luke Walton?!
Britney Spears falls in love, again. The singer, who has just reached divorce settlement with estranged husband Kevin Federline, is dating L.A. Lakers forward Luke Walton, it has been reported.
It is said that Spears was spotted going to L.A. Lakers games and has been showing her support courtside. She screamed Luke's name with the rest of his fans during the game against the Phoenix Suns on Sunday April 8th.
"This is just what Britney needs. A career-driven man to keep her on the straight and narrow - not someone that she has to support. It's early days yet but she's happy," Daily Mirror's 3AM Girls quoted a source as saying.
"Britney is certainly sports-mad since dating Luke. She even chants his name when the rest of the fans do. Her face lights up when she sees him do well. She's really fallen for him," an insider went on adding.
Is she or isn't she? Let's just wait and see what the future brings.
More Britney Spears News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival