Britney Spears Dating Lakers Forward Luke Walton?!
Britney Spears falls in love, again. The singer, who has just reached divorce settlement with estranged husband Kevin Federline, is dating L.A. Lakers forward Luke Walton, it has been reported.
It is said that Spears was spotted going to L.A. Lakers games and has been showing her support courtside. She screamed Luke's name with the rest of his fans during the game against the Phoenix Suns on Sunday April 8th.
"This is just what Britney needs. A career-driven man to keep her on the straight and narrow - not someone that she has to support. It's early days yet but she's happy," Daily Mirror's 3AM Girls quoted a source as saying.
"Britney is certainly sports-mad since dating Luke. She even chants his name when the rest of the fans do. Her face lights up when she sees him do well. She's really fallen for him," an insider went on adding.
Is she or isn't she? Let's just wait and see what the future brings.
More Britney Spears News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes