Three Get "Diminished"
Set to work together as a dream team, Hollywood's household names of Matthew Broderick, Virginia Madsen, and Alan Alda have all come onboard to highlight a comedy about family and memory loss entitled "Diminished Capacity" for New York-based Plum Pictures.
Here Broderick will portray a man who experiences memory loss after being hit on the head while Alda is billed as his Alzheimer's-addled uncle and Madsen his high school sweetheart. Story will revolve around the threesome as they take a trip to a memorabilia show in order to sell a rare baseball card.
Filming is scheduled to start this spring in New York and Chicago with Bobby Cannavale, Lois Smith, and Terry Kinney co-starring. The latter is also on duty to direct based on script by Sherwood Kiraly who works on it from his own novel of the same title.
Collaborating with Plum Pictures in developing the project are Steppenwolf Films, Benedek Films, and Hart-Lunsford Pictures. Steppenwolf's Tim Evans reportedly will serve as a producer alongside Plum's Celine Rattray, Galt Niederhoffer and Daniela Taplin Lundberg with Pam Hirsch, Ed Hart, and Bruce Lunsford all executive producing.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'