Three Get "Diminished"
Set to work together as a dream team, Hollywood's household names of Matthew Broderick, Virginia Madsen, and Alan Alda have all come onboard to highlight a comedy about family and memory loss entitled "Diminished Capacity" for New York-based Plum Pictures.
Here Broderick will portray a man who experiences memory loss after being hit on the head while Alda is billed as his Alzheimer's-addled uncle and Madsen his high school sweetheart. Story will revolve around the threesome as they take a trip to a memorabilia show in order to sell a rare baseball card.
Filming is scheduled to start this spring in New York and Chicago with Bobby Cannavale, Lois Smith, and Terry Kinney co-starring. The latter is also on duty to direct based on script by Sherwood Kiraly who works on it from his own novel of the same title.
Collaborating with Plum Pictures in developing the project are Steppenwolf Films, Benedek Films, and Hart-Lunsford Pictures. Steppenwolf's Tim Evans reportedly will serve as a producer alongside Plum's Celine Rattray, Galt Niederhoffer and Daniela Taplin Lundberg with Pam Hirsch, Ed Hart, and Bruce Lunsford all executive producing.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified