Marcia Gay Harden Cleans the "Cottage"
What a quick move Lionsgate Films and the Firm have made on "The Christmas Cottage." Just a day after signing Jared Padalecki in, both companies now are adding Marcia Gay Harden into the cast to play the mother of Padalecki's character.
A look at the inspiration behind Thomas Kinkade's painting of the same name, the picture reportedly will be based on the events that led Kinkade to become a renowned painter. Filming is slated to begin this month with Michael Campus at helm and Kinkade producing alongside his wife Nanette Kinkade, Julie Yorn, also Campus.
Harden, an MFA graduate of New York University, reached the highlight in her acting career when she was named best supporting actress at the 2001 Academy Awards for her role in "Pollock." Her upcoming big screen credits include "Into the Wild", "Rails & Ties", "The Mist", and "Lincoln."
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama