Marcia Gay Harden Cleans the "Cottage"
What a quick move Lionsgate Films and the Firm have made on "The Christmas Cottage." Just a day after signing Jared Padalecki in, both companies now are adding Marcia Gay Harden into the cast to play the mother of Padalecki's character.
A look at the inspiration behind Thomas Kinkade's painting of the same name, the picture reportedly will be based on the events that led Kinkade to become a renowned painter. Filming is slated to begin this month with Michael Campus at helm and Kinkade producing alongside his wife Nanette Kinkade, Julie Yorn, also Campus.
Harden, an MFA graduate of New York University, reached the highlight in her acting career when she was named best supporting actress at the 2001 Academy Awards for her role in "Pollock." Her upcoming big screen credits include "Into the Wild", "Rails & Ties", "The Mist", and "Lincoln."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia