Marcia Gay Harden Cleans the "Cottage"
What a quick move Lionsgate Films and the Firm have made on "The Christmas Cottage." Just a day after signing Jared Padalecki in, both companies now are adding Marcia Gay Harden into the cast to play the mother of Padalecki's character.
A look at the inspiration behind Thomas Kinkade's painting of the same name, the picture reportedly will be based on the events that led Kinkade to become a renowned painter. Filming is slated to begin this month with Michael Campus at helm and Kinkade producing alongside his wife Nanette Kinkade, Julie Yorn, also Campus.
Harden, an MFA graduate of New York University, reached the highlight in her acting career when she was named best supporting actress at the 2001 Academy Awards for her role in "Pollock." Her upcoming big screen credits include "Into the Wild", "Rails & Ties", "The Mist", and "Lincoln."
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel