Marcia Gay Harden Cleans the "Cottage"
What a quick move Lionsgate Films and the Firm have made on "The Christmas Cottage." Just a day after signing Jared Padalecki in, both companies now are adding Marcia Gay Harden into the cast to play the mother of Padalecki's character.
A look at the inspiration behind Thomas Kinkade's painting of the same name, the picture reportedly will be based on the events that led Kinkade to become a renowned painter. Filming is slated to begin this month with Michael Campus at helm and Kinkade producing alongside his wife Nanette Kinkade, Julie Yorn, also Campus.
Harden, an MFA graduate of New York University, reached the highlight in her acting career when she was named best supporting actress at the 2001 Academy Awards for her role in "Pollock." Her upcoming big screen credits include "Into the Wild", "Rails & Ties", "The Mist", and "Lincoln."
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident