Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora's Action Figures to Hit Stores in August
Rocker Jon Bon Jovi and fellow bandmate Richie Sambora going plastic.
The two recording artists are the latest musicians to join McFarlane Toys' line of action figures, which will hit US stores in August and sold for $US10 to $12.
McFarlane Toys, a subsidiary of Todd McFarlane Productions, Inc., worked closely with the Bon Jovi principals to select the proper pose, accessories and facial expressions as well.
Get the first look on Jon Bon Jovi and Sambora figures at McFarlane.Com.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018