Leonardo DiCaprio Approaching "Body of Lies"
Slated to be one of the busiest actors in the game judging from the upcoming acting stints he has to carry out, Leonardo DiCaprio turns out to still eager to add one more work into the list.
Variety reports that the striking actor is currently engaged in early talks to topline "Body of Lies", a Warner Bros. Pictures' big screen adaptation of David Ignatius' new novel of the same name. Previously titled "Penetration", the project has already had Donald De Line produced via De Line Pictures with Michael Costigan executive producing.
Meanwhile, Oscar-nominated director Ridley Scott has been picked up to helm from script penned William Monahan, who recently won an Oscar for his writing work in "The Departed." It is reported that Scott is now scouting venues in Morocco as part of filming locations for the flick, which is planned to be shot in Washington, D.C., Europe and the Middle East.
If deals are reached, DiCaprio is likely to be billed as an ex-journalist-turned CIA agent who is sent to Amman to work with Jordan's intelligence chief to track an Al Qaeda leader rumored to be planning attacks against America. Furthermore, he will make the flick this fall after wrapping up filming on "Revolutionary Road" under Sam Mendes' direction.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift