Leonardo DiCaprio Approaching "Body of Lies"
Slated to be one of the busiest actors in the game judging from the upcoming acting stints he has to carry out, Leonardo DiCaprio turns out to still eager to add one more work into the list.
Variety reports that the striking actor is currently engaged in early talks to topline "Body of Lies", a Warner Bros. Pictures' big screen adaptation of David Ignatius' new novel of the same name. Previously titled "Penetration", the project has already had Donald De Line produced via De Line Pictures with Michael Costigan executive producing.
Meanwhile, Oscar-nominated director Ridley Scott has been picked up to helm from script penned William Monahan, who recently won an Oscar for his writing work in "The Departed." It is reported that Scott is now scouting venues in Morocco as part of filming locations for the flick, which is planned to be shot in Washington, D.C., Europe and the Middle East.
If deals are reached, DiCaprio is likely to be billed as an ex-journalist-turned CIA agent who is sent to Amman to work with Jordan's intelligence chief to track an Al Qaeda leader rumored to be planning attacks against America. Furthermore, he will make the flick this fall after wrapping up filming on "Revolutionary Road" under Sam Mendes' direction.
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party