Leonardo DiCaprio Approaching "Body of Lies"
Slated to be one of the busiest actors in the game judging from the upcoming acting stints he has to carry out, Leonardo DiCaprio turns out to still eager to add one more work into the list.
Variety reports that the striking actor is currently engaged in early talks to topline "Body of Lies", a Warner Bros. Pictures' big screen adaptation of David Ignatius' new novel of the same name. Previously titled "Penetration", the project has already had Donald De Line produced via De Line Pictures with Michael Costigan executive producing.
Meanwhile, Oscar-nominated director Ridley Scott has been picked up to helm from script penned William Monahan, who recently won an Oscar for his writing work in "The Departed." It is reported that Scott is now scouting venues in Morocco as part of filming locations for the flick, which is planned to be shot in Washington, D.C., Europe and the Middle East.
If deals are reached, DiCaprio is likely to be billed as an ex-journalist-turned CIA agent who is sent to Amman to work with Jordan's intelligence chief to track an Al Qaeda leader rumored to be planning attacks against America. Furthermore, he will make the flick this fall after wrapping up filming on "Revolutionary Road" under Sam Mendes' direction.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie