Lordi to Rock North America and Asia
After making a blast in 2006 Eurovision Song Contest, Finland's rock band Lordi will bring the same success to North America and Asia. In support of full-length version of 2006's "The Arockalypse", the band will tour in Japan for 4 dates and in East Rutherford, US for 2 dates.
Japan's leg begins April 9 in Tokyo and ends April 13 in Nagoya. The band will then fly to New Jersey for The Bamboozle Fest on May 5-6. My Chemical Romance will join them in the May 5th show while Linkin Park joins in the next. After that, Lordi will headline 2007 Ozzfest that starts July 12 in Seattle, WA and wraps up on August 30 in West Palm Beach, FL.
It was pretty clear that the band would like to set their flag in US and Asian market, but the frontman Mr. Lordi is extra careful in this. "Easy does it. I do not think it is very different to Europe. It is about overcoming prejudices," he said. "If you catch the drift, it takes you one second to get hooked. If it is not instant, it is likely you will never get it."
The band recently was signed to The End Records to release "The Arockalypse" that comes with 3 additional tracks including Eurovision-winning "Hard Rock Hallelujah". The album was released on March 20, 2007 following the DVD version.
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth