Two Flying "100 Feet" High
Making a follow-up to the inclusion of Famke Janssen and Michael Pare in the cast list, filmmakers of "100 Feet" have successfully added two more talents namely Ed Westwick and Bobby Cannavale into the list, Arrow in the Head has revealed.
The first feature from writer/director Eric Red since his 1996 werewolf flick Bad Moon, the supernatural thriller centers on Janssen's character, Marnie Watson, who is under house arrest after being granted early release from her prison sentence for killing her own husband in self-defense. Bound to a 100-foot radius ankle bracelet, she unexpectedly has to face the ghost of her dead husband who lurks in the house and is intent on savage revenge.
Westwick, fresh from "Children of Men", will reportedly get billed as a detective named Joey while Cannavale, last seen in "Snakes on a Plane", will play a friend of Watson. Filming is due to begin this month in Brooklyn, New York and Budapest, Hungary with Ed Elbert, Jonathan Sanger, and Sarah Black all seating as producers.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion