Two Flying "100 Feet" High
Making a follow-up to the inclusion of Famke Janssen and Michael Pare in the cast list, filmmakers of "100 Feet" have successfully added two more talents namely Ed Westwick and Bobby Cannavale into the list, Arrow in the Head has revealed.
The first feature from writer/director Eric Red since his 1996 werewolf flick Bad Moon, the supernatural thriller centers on Janssen's character, Marnie Watson, who is under house arrest after being granted early release from her prison sentence for killing her own husband in self-defense. Bound to a 100-foot radius ankle bracelet, she unexpectedly has to face the ghost of her dead husband who lurks in the house and is intent on savage revenge.
Westwick, fresh from "Children of Men", will reportedly get billed as a detective named Joey while Cannavale, last seen in "Snakes on a Plane", will play a friend of Watson. Filming is due to begin this month in Brooklyn, New York and Budapest, Hungary with Ed Elbert, Jonathan Sanger, and Sarah Black all seating as producers.
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'