Two Flying "100 Feet" High
Making a follow-up to the inclusion of Famke Janssen and Michael Pare in the cast list, filmmakers of "100 Feet" have successfully added two more talents namely Ed Westwick and Bobby Cannavale into the list, Arrow in the Head has revealed.
The first feature from writer/director Eric Red since his 1996 werewolf flick Bad Moon, the supernatural thriller centers on Janssen's character, Marnie Watson, who is under house arrest after being granted early release from her prison sentence for killing her own husband in self-defense. Bound to a 100-foot radius ankle bracelet, she unexpectedly has to face the ghost of her dead husband who lurks in the house and is intent on savage revenge.
Westwick, fresh from "Children of Men", will reportedly get billed as a detective named Joey while Cannavale, last seen in "Snakes on a Plane", will play a friend of Watson. Filming is due to begin this month in Brooklyn, New York and Budapest, Hungary with Ed Elbert, Jonathan Sanger, and Sarah Black all seating as producers.
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift