Two Flying "100 Feet" High
Making a follow-up to the inclusion of Famke Janssen and Michael Pare in the cast list, filmmakers of "100 Feet" have successfully added two more talents namely Ed Westwick and Bobby Cannavale into the list, Arrow in the Head has revealed.
The first feature from writer/director Eric Red since his 1996 werewolf flick Bad Moon, the supernatural thriller centers on Janssen's character, Marnie Watson, who is under house arrest after being granted early release from her prison sentence for killing her own husband in self-defense. Bound to a 100-foot radius ankle bracelet, she unexpectedly has to face the ghost of her dead husband who lurks in the house and is intent on savage revenge.
Westwick, fresh from "Children of Men", will reportedly get billed as a detective named Joey while Cannavale, last seen in "Snakes on a Plane", will play a friend of Watson. Filming is due to begin this month in Brooklyn, New York and Budapest, Hungary with Ed Elbert, Jonathan Sanger, and Sarah Black all seating as producers.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show