Red Hot Chili Peppers at Hullabaloo Night
Red Hot Chili Peppers is set to headline Hullabaloo Festival. The band along with other artists such as Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder, actor Woody Harrelson and jazz bassist Charlie Haden will appear at Henry Fonda Theatre in Los Angeles on May 5.
In its third cycle, the festival is conducted in benefit of Silverlake Conservatory of Music, a school of music co-founded by RHCP's bassist Flea and the school's dean Keith Barry. Part of the tickets sale will be used to aid more than 100 economically weak students by providing them musical instruments and music lessons.
The event will be opened by Harrelson at 6pm sharp. Following behind are performances from magician Rob Zabrecky, RHCP, Vedder, Haden, band The Ditty Bops and also students from the school.
Tickets are on sale April 21 and are limited to 1,400 guests. The price is set for $250 and $500. Both include hors d'oeuvres but the latter is entitled to a Hollywood rooftop after party presenting rapper Mickey Avalon.
More Red Hot Chili Peppers News
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary