Red Hot Chili Peppers at Hullabaloo Night
Red Hot Chili Peppers is set to headline Hullabaloo Festival. The band along with other artists such as Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder, actor Woody Harrelson and jazz bassist Charlie Haden will appear at Henry Fonda Theatre in Los Angeles on May 5.
In its third cycle, the festival is conducted in benefit of Silverlake Conservatory of Music, a school of music co-founded by RHCP's bassist Flea and the school's dean Keith Barry. Part of the tickets sale will be used to aid more than 100 economically weak students by providing them musical instruments and music lessons.
The event will be opened by Harrelson at 6pm sharp. Following behind are performances from magician Rob Zabrecky, RHCP, Vedder, Haden, band The Ditty Bops and also students from the school.
Tickets are on sale April 21 and are limited to 1,400 guests. The price is set for $250 and $500. Both include hors d'oeuvres but the latter is entitled to a Hollywood rooftop after party presenting rapper Mickey Avalon.
More Red Hot Chili Peppers News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation