Red Hot Chili Peppers at Hullabaloo Night
Red Hot Chili Peppers is set to headline Hullabaloo Festival. The band along with other artists such as Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder, actor Woody Harrelson and jazz bassist Charlie Haden will appear at Henry Fonda Theatre in Los Angeles on May 5.
In its third cycle, the festival is conducted in benefit of Silverlake Conservatory of Music, a school of music co-founded by RHCP's bassist Flea and the school's dean Keith Barry. Part of the tickets sale will be used to aid more than 100 economically weak students by providing them musical instruments and music lessons.
The event will be opened by Harrelson at 6pm sharp. Following behind are performances from magician Rob Zabrecky, RHCP, Vedder, Haden, band The Ditty Bops and also students from the school.
Tickets are on sale April 21 and are limited to 1,400 guests. The price is set for $250 and $500. Both include hors d'oeuvres but the latter is entitled to a Hollywood rooftop after party presenting rapper Mickey Avalon.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture