"Lauren Conrad and Jason Wahler Didn't Make a Tape with Them Having Sex"
Lauren Conrad finally laid the persistent rumors to rest and has confirmed that she and former boyfriend and bad boy Jason Wahler never made sex tape.
In a statement posted on her official site, the actress wrote, "Jason and I would like to make it clear that we did not make a tape with us having sex."
"Jason and I are both shocked and hurt that people would say such horrible things about us. I can't believe that somebody would go to such great lengths to try to damage my reputation. I feel very grateful and blessed to have friends and family to support me at this time. I would especially like to thank all my fans for standing by me," Conrad went on saying.
Well, is there or isn't there a tape? We better see what the future brings.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son