"Lauren Conrad and Jason Wahler Didn't Make a Tape with Them Having Sex"
Lauren Conrad finally laid the persistent rumors to rest and has confirmed that she and former boyfriend and bad boy Jason Wahler never made sex tape.
In a statement posted on her official site, the actress wrote, "Jason and I would like to make it clear that we did not make a tape with us having sex."
"Jason and I are both shocked and hurt that people would say such horrible things about us. I can't believe that somebody would go to such great lengths to try to damage my reputation. I feel very grateful and blessed to have friends and family to support me at this time. I would especially like to thank all my fans for standing by me," Conrad went on saying.
Well, is there or isn't there a tape? We better see what the future brings.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs