"Lauren Conrad and Jason Wahler Didn't Make a Tape with Them Having Sex"
Lauren Conrad finally laid the persistent rumors to rest and has confirmed that she and former boyfriend and bad boy Jason Wahler never made sex tape.
In a statement posted on her official site, the actress wrote, "Jason and I would like to make it clear that we did not make a tape with us having sex."
"Jason and I are both shocked and hurt that people would say such horrible things about us. I can't believe that somebody would go to such great lengths to try to damage my reputation. I feel very grateful and blessed to have friends and family to support me at this time. I would especially like to thank all my fans for standing by me," Conrad went on saying.
Well, is there or isn't there a tape? We better see what the future brings.
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'