"Lauren Conrad and Jason Wahler Didn't Make a Tape with Them Having Sex"
Lauren Conrad finally laid the persistent rumors to rest and has confirmed that she and former boyfriend and bad boy Jason Wahler never made sex tape.
In a statement posted on her official site, the actress wrote, "Jason and I would like to make it clear that we did not make a tape with us having sex."
"Jason and I are both shocked and hurt that people would say such horrible things about us. I can't believe that somebody would go to such great lengths to try to damage my reputation. I feel very grateful and blessed to have friends and family to support me at this time. I would especially like to thank all my fans for standing by me," Conrad went on saying.
Well, is there or isn't there a tape? We better see what the future brings.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media