Laura Dern Called for "Jurassic Park IV"
Amid the curiosity about which characters will return for the fourth installment of "Jurassic Park" franchise, "Happy Endings" star Laura Dern has delightfully given a hint on the subject matter via Collider.com.
Talking openly to the site, the actress confirmed that "Jurassic Park IV" is indeed on works while also revealing that she has received a special phone call from the flick's executive producer Steven Spielberg informing her character Ellie Sattler will once again be featured in.
"I'm told it's happening and I'm told they're calling me," Dern remarked. "I'm told that Ellie Sattler is involved in it."
While saying that filming on the project is being planned to start within this year for a possible 2008 release, Dern, however, is apparently still in consideration to reprise the role though she does seem to put interest in joining in.
"…It's hard to say no to [Spielberg] cause he's always got something totally genius up his sleeve so we'll see what they have in mind," she said. "But I don't know anything about it at this point."
More Jurassic World News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service