Laura Dern Called for "Jurassic Park IV"
Amid the curiosity about which characters will return for the fourth installment of "Jurassic Park" franchise, "Happy Endings" star Laura Dern has delightfully given a hint on the subject matter via Collider.com.
Talking openly to the site, the actress confirmed that "Jurassic Park IV" is indeed on works while also revealing that she has received a special phone call from the flick's executive producer Steven Spielberg informing her character Ellie Sattler will once again be featured in.
"I'm told it's happening and I'm told they're calling me," Dern remarked. "I'm told that Ellie Sattler is involved in it."
While saying that filming on the project is being planned to start within this year for a possible 2008 release, Dern, however, is apparently still in consideration to reprise the role though she does seem to put interest in joining in.
"…It's hard to say no to [Spielberg] cause he's always got something totally genius up his sleeve so we'll see what they have in mind," she said. "But I don't know anything about it at this point."
More Jurassic World News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'