Laura Dern Called for "Jurassic Park IV"
Amid the curiosity about which characters will return for the fourth installment of "Jurassic Park" franchise, "Happy Endings" star Laura Dern has delightfully given a hint on the subject matter via Collider.com.
Talking openly to the site, the actress confirmed that "Jurassic Park IV" is indeed on works while also revealing that she has received a special phone call from the flick's executive producer Steven Spielberg informing her character Ellie Sattler will once again be featured in.
"I'm told it's happening and I'm told they're calling me," Dern remarked. "I'm told that Ellie Sattler is involved in it."
While saying that filming on the project is being planned to start within this year for a possible 2008 release, Dern, however, is apparently still in consideration to reprise the role though she does seem to put interest in joining in.
"…It's hard to say no to [Spielberg] cause he's always got something totally genius up his sleeve so we'll see what they have in mind," she said. "But I don't know anything about it at this point."
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role